Barbershop 3: The Next Cut (Official Thread)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Watched it last night:ohlawd:

Dat ass:ohlawd:

tumblr_o4ahpppF5h1tsxirao1_400.gif

tumblr_o48yqudg5Z1umss3lo2_400.gif

vvj5p3g-imgur.gif

tumblr_nyc05rlcEY1rii1h6o6_r1_400.gif

:noah:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
JB Smoove, Cedric, Deon cole, and Anthony Anderson floated all over this movie. Anytime one of them was in a scene i was:mjlol:. The boys and girls club scene with the news reporter:laff:

Nicki was good too.

But the real winner of the movie was this smile
Margot+Bingham+Cinema+Society+Screening+Marvel+0V2S9YA3P5bl.jpg
:mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I saw this yesterday on plex. I thought it was OK.

I didn't like how preachy it seemed to be. also, it looks like common was playing the michael ealy role, except he wasn't as much of a "bad boy" as they had michael ealy in the previous movies.

another thing that really annoyed me, is that this movie is supposed to be set in chicago, but it's so obvious that it was filmed elsewhere. the first two films were actually filmed on location on the south side, and this was filmed wherever.

jimmy and isaac only had cameos in this. besides nicki, they had the girl who played "daughter maitland" on boardwalk empire in the shop. she was looking good on there.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Watched it last night:ohlawd:

Dat ass:ohlawd:

tumblr_o4ahpppF5h1tsxirao1_400.gif

tumblr_o48yqudg5Z1umss3lo2_400.gif

vvj5p3g-imgur.gif

tumblr_nyc05rlcEY1rii1h6o6_r1_400.gif

:noah:
the more i looked at it the more my face just kept going :scust::scusthov:....she's a cute chick but every time the camera would pan full body i just couldnt help but go :snoop: cuz of how uneven she looks with all that fake ass
JB Smoove, Cedric, Deon cole, and Anthony Anderson floated all over this movie. Anytime one of them was in a scene i was:mjlol:. The boys and girls club scene with the news reporter:laff:

Nicki was good too.

But the real winner of the movie was this smile
Margot+Bingham+Cinema+Society+Screening+Marvel+0V2S9YA3P5bl.jpg
:mjcry:
no lie every time she would pop up on the screen i would go "that is a fine ass woman"....by the end of the flick she was my nubian goddess :noah:

EDIT: oh and movie was a solid 7/10...all of them have been enjoyable imo but this one and the first are definitely the best

darryl

Superstar
Daps
the more i looked at it the more my face just kept going :scust::scusthov:....she's a cute chick but every time the camera would pan full body i just couldnt help but go :snoop: cuz of how uneven she looks with all that fake ass

no lie every time she would pop up on the screen i would go "that is a fine ass woman"....by the end of the flick she was my nubian goddess :noah:

EDIT: oh and movie was a solid 7/10...all of them have been enjoyable imo but this one and the first are definitely the best
Lol u a gay muthufukka