Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Love this joint. Been going on a bindge lately.

Wanted to see what he was like "off screen". This was a great interview:

Dudes stats he gives are his own. Basically says that he owns and keeps track of the most bar statistics of anyone in the world. :wow:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Love this join. Been going on a bindge lately.

Wanted to see what he was like "off screen". This was a great interview:

Dudes stats he gives are his own. Basically says that he owns and keeps track of the most bar statistics of anyone in the world. :wow:

I got a bunch to catch up on

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruh this was clutch af. I ain’t even know what Pluto tv was but it had this and a bunch of other piff
Man I dont even have cable anymore just Pluto TV and a few subscriptions. I'm always watching Cops, Three's Company, and The Rifleman channel

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I was binge watching Kitchen Nightmares earlier and came across this show. This dude Jon is a trip, cuh. I'm surprised nobody made a smiley out of him. :mjlol:

The Zanzibar episode :dead:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was binge watching Kitchen Nightmares earlier and came across this show. This dude Jon is a trip, cuh. I'm surprised nobody made a smiley out of him. :mjlol:

The Zanzibar episode :dead:
The Pirate restaurant has to be one of my favorites just for the pure entertainment and how delusional the owner was. Chic would rather play dress up as a pirate and let her life turn to shambles than make money