Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It pains me to say this but I finally agree with @Poitier I use to be crazy over Tanzanian women but the more I see them the lower the rank...:no:

I don't even think they're in the top 5 Bantu women anymore. :no: The problem with them, Kenyans, Ugandans and other English speakers is that on these instgram/blogs there is no balance... Either its just VERY THICK women with big asses but with horrible faces. Or the pretty boring looking model types. Unlike with West Africans where there is a balance between supreme beauty and sexy bodies. To me its been SA, Angolan and Rwandan women thats been carrying Bantu women. I still believe SA, Rwandans and Angolans are the top 3 in Africa. But Bantu women as a whole in terms of beauty been lacking.

Sahelian West Africans are my new favorite...

Rwanda :noah:Think Guinea and Ivory Coast have something to say about that top 3 though.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Rwanda :noah:Think Guinea and Ivory Coast have something to say about that top 3 though.
You think those two groups are better than South Africans?

My updated list is...
  1. South African
  2. Rwandan
  3. Angolan
  4. Guinean
  5. Ivory Coast
But as a group I think female French speakers run the damn continent. :whew:

ANyways my opinion on Tanzanians and other Bantus can change. But right now(excluding SA, Rwandans and Angolans) they're disappointing.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You think those two groups are better than South Africans?

My updated list is...
  1. South African
  2. Rwandan
  3. Angolan
  4. Guinean
  5. Ivory Coast
But as a group I think female French speakers run the damn continent. :whew:

ANyways my opinion on Tanzanians and other Bantus can change. But right now(excluding SA, Rwandans and Angolans) they're disappointing.

SAs have the highest volume of honeys. I think Guinea and Rwanda got the cream of the cream, though.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Tanzanian:
Vc5InEO.jpg

I08s8RE.jpg

ZkW6ZJz.jpg

WKKTJAn.jpg

SuiKkDf.jpg

SoSlhZ7.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
"I'll never take you out my Top 5 African Country again Tanzy. Take me back please! :damn:" - NWA, 2017

They're slowly moving out of my top 10... All TZ instagramers, bloggers, facebook,etc all seem to care about booty, booty, booty even if it means posting women with very busted ass faces and its getting annoying. I notice this with not just Tanzanians or Southeast Africans(excluding Rwandans) but English speaking Africans in general especially English speaking Bantu Africans. With South Africans are the only rare ones tho...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah Tanzanians are SLOWLY creeping back up my list. This chick is:damn::damn::damn::damn:
1Et1tJX.jpg

LvxrnHD.jpg

dlOFjoM.jpg

gVMHz63.jpg

CzGfJde.jpg

gECvlhb.jpg

giphy.gif

7sXcCwK.jpg

giphy.gif

8vZYoKe.jpg

OFw53G7.jpg

tHQw4jx.jpg

VmN5mmP.jpg

JA8mcF0.jpg

Lx2MypW.jpg

AANe3dF.jpg

QS5yNOd.jpg

giphy.gif

tOVLKDq.jpg

:noah::noah::noah:She calls herself "Saada Said." Wish those Tanzanian bloggers would promote more Tanz that look like her than focusing on booty booty booty chicks with extremely busted faces. Tanzanians at their best are top 10 in Africa.:whew: Especially the tall, slim and pretty ones.​