Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Last set of Zimbabweans:
hufcNV6.jpg

pqGEwdR.jpg

HEcTAtV.jpg

mJ26NAU.jpg

Uv1LQsh.jpg

234NI9H.jpg

krMbq2Y.jpg

nWAYg8t.jpg

TzhHijJ.jpg

PuSDLJO.jpg

i2pGnXg.jpg

bIXZCgp.jpg

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:I've seen and met so many different types of women. Alot of the pic threads have the outliers. This is probably the most accurate of women from central and southern africa

BANTU(although they refer to their nationalities) women actually look like this from my experience no cherry picking or anything.

They're straight up bad.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:ohlawd:I've seen and met so many different types of women. Alot of the pic threads have the outliers. This is probably the most accurate of women from central and southern africa

BANTU(although they refer to their nationalities) women actually look like this from my experience no cherry picking or anything.

They're straight up bad.

My idea is when searching for images if I KEEP seeing the SAME or consistent pattern of looks of the said group of women then that is how they actually look. SA, Angolans and Rwandans have got to be the most dangerous women of Africa bar none. :wow:

And thanks for validating these pics...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It pains me to say this but I finally agree with @Poitier I use to be crazy over Tanzanian women but the more I see them the lower the rank...:no:

I don't even think they're in the top 5 Bantu women anymore. :no: The problem with them, Kenyans, Ugandans and other English speakers is that on these instgram/blogs there is no balance... Either its just VERY THICK women with big asses but with horrible faces. Or the pretty boring looking model types. Unlike with West Africans where there is a balance between supreme beauty and sexy bodies. To me its been SA, Angolan and Rwandan women thats been carrying Bantu women. I still believe SA, Rwandans and Angolans are the top 3 in Africa. But Bantu women as a whole in terms of beauty been lacking.

Sahelian West Africans are my new favorite...