Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That's not what I meant. I mean in this thread who said AA are Bantu????
He specifically said "where we get our body or booty from" meaning he is under the impression AAs are Bantu. It is popular belief, are you going to act like it's not now? Oh ok so you knew majority of AAs were Mande now. lets go that route. divert, it's ok. It's safe.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
He specifically said "where we get our body or booty from" meaning he is under the impression AAs are Bantu. It is popular belief, are you going to act like it's not now? Oh ok so you knew majority of AAs were Mande now. lets go that route. divert, it's ok. It's safe.

I actually remember saying the WHOLE diaspora. Which includes Latin America and the Caribbean. And yes while most AA's don't have Bantu ancestry, some do. And if you look at it in a historical aspect, the earliest slaves in the USA were Bantu. But English/American slavers stopped bringing slaves from Bantu areas after Bantu's kept rebelling.

Now can we get back on topic?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yeah, most AA are from the senegambia/sierra leone region, and additionally from the Bight of Biafra region (SE nigeria)

Which means nothing since migration exist. The region in 1600 isn't the same as it was in 1800.

Yes, south america. Portuguese didn't go up to the 13 colonies like that.

Systematic use of black slaves in New Netherland began in 1626, when the first cargo of 11 Africans was unloaded by the Dutch West India Company.

The company had been founded in 1621, and it "operated both as a commercial company and as a military institution with quasi-statelike powers."[1] The company had tried its colonial experiment of New Netherland at first with agricultural laborers from Holland, but this plan went nowhere. Most of the Dutch who came to America sought to pile up money in the lucrative fur trade and then hurry back to the comforts of Holland to enjoy their wealth. So the company increasingly turned to slaves, which it already was importing in vast numbers to its Caribbean colonies.

From the 1630s to the 1650s, the WIC "was unquestionably the dominant European slave trader in Africa."[2] In 1644 alone, it bought 6,900 captives on the African coast. Most of these went to the company's colonies in the West Indies, but from its stations in Angola, the company imported slaves to New Netherland to clear the forests, lay roads, build houses and public buildings, and grow food. It was company-owned slave labor that laid the foundations of modern New York, built its fortifications, and made agriculture flourish in the colony so that later white immigrants had an incentive to turn from fur trapping to farming.

http://slavenorth.com/newyork.htm