Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ugandan/@ellah_ug
7vIJqqI.jpg

xJwXlmo.jpg

ZGaap4h.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These are some fine ass women. Id seed up that whole continent on some Gengis Khan shyt:whew:

How do they feel about American men?U think I got a shot:patrice:

Some exaggerate that African women dont like American men(that MAY be true for their parents tho). But from what I PERSONALLY seen Bantu women especially from Southern Africa seem a bit more liberal. My co worker was an old ass Namibian with a bunch of daughters and he was doing wild shyt wit us like he was young(so he had no room to talk lol). But his daughters did fukk with American men. I know and heard of some African women fukking with American men but I heard the parents are strict. They're like Haitians. You should know how Haitian parents are(being that you share the same island and should be familiar).

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Some exaggerate that African women dont like American men(that MAY be true for their parents tho). But from what I PERSONALLY seen Bantu women especially from Southern Africa seem a bit more liberal. My co worker was an old ass Namibian with a bunch of daughters and he was doing wild shyt wit us like he was young(so he had no room to talk lol). But his daughters did fukk with American men. I know and heard of some African women fukking with American men but I heard the parents are strict. They're like Haitians. You should know how Haitian parents are(being that you share the same island and should be familiar).

So in other words.......I have little chance:stopitslime:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
No. It depends on the individual and WHICH African culture they come from. Some are more liberal than others.
How bout Nigeria ,South Africa & Ethiopia:lupe:

Edit: I forgot each country has a multitude of tribes and cultures.

I always wanted to smash a South african woman. Thickest women alive:whew:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
How bout Nigeria ,South Africa & Ethiopia:lupe:
Nigerians are mixed. Some I heard can be :mjpls:. Ethiopians I hear in real life especially in DC can be liberal(dont you live in DC) but online I encountered many that are :mjpls:. Tho my sis married one and the parents were chill to her and me. South Africans are quite liberal and I never heard any :mjpls: from them or any other Southern Africans. It depends. Just holla at one.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Nigerians are mixed. Some I heard can be :mjpls:. Ethiopians I hear in real life especially in DC can be liberal(dont you live in DC) but online I encountered many that are :mjpls:. Tho my sis married one and the parents were chill to her and me. South Africans are quite liberal and I never heard any :mjpls: from them or any other Southern Africans. It depends. Just holla at one.

I dont live in DC anymore . But when I did the Ethiopians I knew were cool but real strict on their women especially dealing with outsider men. And alotta Ethiopian women thought I was Ethiopian myself since I have that Gustavo wavy hair thing going on so they showed me love:blessed: but the families on the other hand:mjpls: once they found out I was an outsider.I just wanna know how they are in Ethiopia vs Americanized ones. Thats a whole diff ball game. Prolly less liberal.

Im going to Nigeria regardless bc thats where the bulk of my African blood is. It says its not safe online to go rn but ima hold off on it. Brazil is my next trip. Ima still shoot my shot if I see something if im there. I had a Nigerian friend growing up and they were real strict.

So South Africa it is:banderas:

So its safe to say a lot of Africa isnt as liberal as say(outside of huge international cities)....Europe? Or Latin america? I had to bring that up why single men would rather travel there than to Africa cuz those places have more “liberal” women aka looser women/ an established sex trade. Thats one of the big reasons single men travel anyways, to party and fukk.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I dont live in DC anymore . But when I did the Ethiopians I knew were cool but real strict on their women especially dealing with outsider men. And alotta Ethiopian women thought I was Ethiopian myself since I have that Gustavo wavy hair thing going on so they showed me love:blessed: but the families on the other hand:mjpls: once they found out I was an outsider.I just wanna know how they are in Ethiopia vs Americanized ones. Thats a whole diff ball game.

Im going to Nigeria regardless bc thats where the bulk of my African blood is. It says its not safe online to go rn but ima hold off on it. Brazil is my next trip. Ima still shoot my shot if I see something if im there. I had a Nigerian friend growing up and they were real strict.

So South Africa it is:banderas:

So its safe to say a lot of Africa isnt as liberal as say(outside of huge international cities)....Europe? Or Latin america? I had to bring that up why single men would rather travel there than to Africa cuz those places have more “liberal” women aka looser women/ an established sex trade. Thats one of the big reasons single men travel anyways, to party and fukk.

Thats dope. I been to Ethiopia and met my brother in laws parents in the countryside. Like I said they were chill. But IMMIGRANT parents can be different as they are overprotective especially in a new country. Did you take a DNA test? And Nigeria is not dangerous but only the Northern Muslim part. Even still I hear the capital Abuja is safe. But Lagos is the biggest city in the safe and I have not heard any severe dangers. I been trying to go to Tanzania(my dream country).

Like I said Southern Africa seems more liberal and modernized from South Africa, Botswana and Namibia. Angola also seems to be liberal and their capital I heard have very fine women. Also I wouldnt fukk with a women from a sex trade.:picard: