Bantu Women Appreciation Thread(thickest women in Africa)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Kenyan/@queenveebosset
22tmLGK.jpg

ImfvOnD.jpg

E8wgEVJ.jpg

N4AZ29V.jpg

Z76nnze.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I gotta say... Bantu women are not among the thickest in Africa but among the most bedwenches in Africa.

Top 5 bedwench countries from what I seen.:picard:

1. DRC
  2. Rwanda
  3. Kenya
  4. Angola
  5. Mozamique
:picard:

Seems Southern Africans dont bedwench that much but that can be because the racism they faced down there. But yeah all those 5 Bantu countries.:picard: DRC, Rwanda and Kenya take bedwenching to another level of extreme...

@Dip @Poitier @Premeditated @dc007 @3rdWorld @Cynic

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I gotta say... Bantu women are not among the thickest in Africa but among the most bedwenches in Africa.

Top 5 bedwench countries from what I seen.:picard:

1. DRC
  2. Rwanda
  3. Kenya
  4. Angola
  5. Mozamique
:picard:

Seems Southern Africans dont bedwench that much but that can be because the racism they faced down there. But yeah all those 5 Bantu countries.:picard: DRC, Rwanda and Kenya take bedwenching to another level of extreme...

@Dip @Poitier @Premeditated @dc007 @3rdWorld @Cynic
Angola shouldn't even be on this list and DRC should be 5th. I thought think their bw ratio is higher than those other countries, it looks like it because they have more people than those countries. Rwanda needs to be number 1 sorry @Clean Cut but your women worship frenchies :francis:

out of the whole of Africa though, Ethiopian women are number 1 and it's not even close. sharp contrast to Eritrean women who are more problack.