Ban Bet; I need one or all of the 3 stooges removed from this site (@hustlemania abuses being mod)

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
@hustlemania @Billy Ocean @mobbinfms

all grouped together to make a thread attacking me and stir fry off of a simple post.

Lettuce Discuss Booth Poster @Stir Fry Creating a Gay Alias @TheRtist (Receipts Posted in OP)

Now I will put my account up for ban to prove I am not an alias of @Stir Fry IF I can have 1 or all 3 of the listed above accounts banned in exchange.

This is bytch made fukkery is a virus to this site, now seeing how far they would go only showcases it. Hustlemania will label threads low quality only to make an entire low quality thread himself.

We can set this up, however you all want it.

@Houston911 @Brooklynzson

I originally made this thread and @hustlemania Bushed it while leaving the thread he has falsely accusing me on The Booth....and THIS is who has mod privileges??

Original thread bushed by hustlemania:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ban-...-the-3-stooges-removed-from-this-site.585248/

Other posters claims against Hustlemania:

That lame hustlemania negged and gave me warning points just because he didn't agree with one of my threads.
I bet that's not how he acts around his white friends. :heh:

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
These bytch made lames spent the last 48 hours drumming up a whole bullshyt theory and now wont stand behind their words when they realize it was all bullshyt.

@Brooklynzson we need you to moderate this ban bet.