Baltimore woman now jobless and homeless after mobs burned CVS where she worked

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That's how I feel. :childplease: @ all these sob stories and :camby: @ the celebrities who remained silent when all the murdering cops went free that are speaking up now.

But there are folks who still ride for the police like that scum mod who mocked black victims on several occasions, and supports the police x caped for Darren Wilson.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yep, look how hard they are even ride for Micheal Slager. A couple black anchorman and news reporter actually said they don't care, because it would have never happened to them.
Notice how white folks stick together even though that cop clearly killed that man

And we got c00ns yelling But but but but the riots are bad for the community

But but but but look at the message were sending

FOH

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
From what I am aware of, the kids targeted businesses and building that targeted them because they are young and black. So this woman must have been a c00n on her high horse at CVS as a store manager. They knew where she lived as well. Chain reaction and chickens came home to roost. Now she is playing the victim. I don't give two shyts about a c00n.
:why:

how do you spout so much bullshyt

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Notice how white folks stick together even though that cop clearly killed that man

And we got c00ns yelling But but but but the riots are bad for the community

But but but but look at the message were sending

FOH

I rather die on my feet than live on my knees - Emiliano Zapata

Trust me, they hate us. That lack of compassion is not coming from a place of understanding and mercy, it comes from pure hate.

Every time one of us got murdered, believe it brought a smile to our enemy's face. And still they won't say the police were wrong, not even one time, Darren Wilson was clearly the last straw. Wherever Darren Wilson is, I hope he realized he kicked this whole thing off.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
On a side note, when did the media ever give a fukk about unemployed black people? :pachaha:
Only when it served to push their agenda :manny:White racist politicians would historically cater to Blacks to get them to vote against pro-union politicians, saying the unions are racist, so don't vote for them! Union politician loses and Blacks stay oppressed; its a divide and conquer tactic that whites have used since the 1600s