Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
:troll: CVS wasnt black owned she shouldnt have worked there

:troll: she was the manager so she must have been a c00n

:troll: why doesnt she open up her own pharamacy

:troll: she can go work somewhere else

:troll: nobody owns homes in that community

:troll: but the haitian revolution

This. If anything that homeless c00n should be thanking the rioters for putting her on that fast lane Revolution. She probably thought she was going to get a pass because she's part of that community.
1VzLViT.png

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This. If anything that homeless c00n should be thanking the rioters for putting her on that fast lane Revolution. She probably thought she was going to get a pass because she's part of that community.
1VzLViT.png
:skip:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
1VzLViT.png

:leostare:

:wtf: did you even read the whole article? How about you go give up your possessions and home to "the cause" :rudy:?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I am aware of, the kids targeted businesses and building that targeted them because they are young and black. So this woman must have been a c00n on her high horse at CVS as a store manager. They knew where she lived as well. Chain reaction and chickens came home to roost. Now she is playing the victim. I don't give two shyts about a c00n.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Sorry cause is bigger

That's how I feel. :childplease: @ all these sob stories and :camby: @ the celebrities who remained silent when all the murdering cops went free that are speaking up now.

But there are folks who still ride for the police like that scum mod who mocked black victims on several occasions, and supports the police x caped for Darren Wilson.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That's how I feel. :childplease: @ all these sob stories and :camby: @ the people who remained silent during all the murdering cops went free that are speaking up now.

But there are folks who still ride for the police like that scum mod who mocked black victims on several occasions, and supports the police x caped for Darren Wilson.

Cosign

Justice before order