This is true, you are supposed to rise above it love but still

GM36ml3WUAALR8Q.jpg

:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We were getting cussed out in grade school but we were some bad ass kids. :manny:

EDIT:

And before people come in here trying to lecture me, I'm not saying it was right or this is right. I'm just telling you what happened.

Fred.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I wished I would have the balls to cuss my teachers out. Granted my issues with them was warranted..mostly out of Ableism and straight up disrespect cause I had an accent.
In Chicago in the 90's the kid would've gotten whooped with a yardstick by the teacher and then when he gets home his mom would be waiting in the front yard with a switch to whoop him in the yard in front of his friends

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
In Chicago in the 90's the kid would've gotten whooped with a yardstick by the teacher and then when he gets home his mom would be waiting in the front yard with a switch to whoop him in the yard in front of his friends
And we don't wanna ask ourselves why this child is acting out? Maybe he has issues at home. I don't think beating a child is the correct remedy for such ailments.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My neice wants to grow up to be a teacher so bad. Thinking about her having to deal with some bullshyt like this is crazy. It's such an important job but who wants to deal with this day in and day out

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
It’s probably so easy to not give a fukk as a teacher…….underpaid, and having to deal with bad ass kids

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Man I'm so tired of this shyt. Police your kids and stop sending the school like they're insult comics. We just need to make remedial camps for these clowns so that the 90% who want to learn can do it without some idiot getting in a teachers face.