Baltimore Teacher Cussing Out her Student

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kids should be getting hands and feet laid upon them doing this type of stuff. I don't care about an adult hitting a child, these teachers are out here suffering. Matter of fact, after the kid gets smacked in the mouth, the mother or father failing at their job should get smacked in their mouth too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Young generation gotta learn, we created this shyt…

She flamed him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t know how old she is but if she grew up in the 90’s he was DOA :russ: Them “you old” jokes can only go so far. Fat people had to learn how to jive too, they know they’re fat that’s why they had to get extra cold with the snaps. Lil man should’ve told whoever recorded this to delete it.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
If Lexington market style Baltimore shrimp salad is served during lunch in their school system, I could take the verbal abuse. :mjgrin:

Little man probably deserved every last bit of that tongue lashing and let's be frank he's destined for Cricket mobile not Morehouse.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a teacher in the sixth grade who I once saw lift a student out of his seat and tossed him through the door like Jazzy Jeff.. He never had these problems.. :wow:
We had this school resource officer that would pop up like batman and flatline nikkas man. If you started a fight you would have to look out for him as much as you watching the fight you're actually in.

They got him out the paint when a fight broke out and he clothesline this kid had to call the ambulance and hope the kid woke up