Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott responds to being called the city’s “DEI mayor”

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If its not salon talk bullshyt, brehs at each other throats, or Ving Rahmes in a dress these sissies ignore it like a fat bytch ignores a salad.

What happened to brehs is what I’m getting at. Grown men wanna have gossip girl hour
You know how it is around here. Gotta have that reality TV type of content, when real stories like the topic of this thread, should be the type of content we should be focused on

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad that Governor Hogan is no longer in office. I'm glad that we have a Baltimore-Centric Governor in office this time around. As far as Brandon Scott, he's handling the media well, bit as far as local issues.... naw.
He’s ice skating up hill…Baltimores fiscal, policing, and judicial problems have been entrenched for decades. Frankly the man looks tired.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He’s ice skating up hill…Baltimores fiscal, policing, and judicial problems have been entrenched for decades. Frankly the man looks tired.

He signed up for the task, and he's built for it. Leading a major city is a very challenging job, on a good day. During time of catastrophe and economic turmoil it becomes 100x more challenging.

I wouldn't have even addressed the topic publicly, as there are dozens of things more important than that now. But his team thought it made sense to do so.

I wish him the best, and like TM said he has a governor who has demonstrated support for Baltimore, and President and Sec. of Transportation who will make every available state and fed. resource available to him.