Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Breh, I just walked to CVS in my area while I'm walking I see some kids going ham on the 7/11 opposite it :dwillhuh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
nikka stfu
These aimless kids are gettin civilans involved now. You don't have to worry about your parents here getting their car and crib broken into. This maybe a Do the Right Thing movie moment to you, but it's real for people in the city

This..My mother has to take my father to chemo ( U. of Baltimore ) on Wednesday. They are closing everything downtown right now. Alot of old people in that area also.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
i'm glad theyre rioting. the MLK non violent shyt did not work in the 60s, and it wont work now. LA riots were some real shyt, the community truly rose up and brought the LAPD to their damn knees begging for the National Guard to come in. The LAPD had to change their entire policy

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable. "

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Actually its downtown, everyone, not just the black community goes these. It was already said on Channel 4 that they are sure these kids migrated to this area to loot and are not from the area.
Nah they in the heart of historic black Baltimore. North ave and Pennsylvania ave used to be like the Bmore Harlem

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CDoZCIwWYAEiaRg.jpg

CDoarTCW0AAe09b.jpg

CDoVXhpW0AAoDIh.jpg