Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm friends with some of the store & bar owners around Camden Yards. I drink and play fantasy football and gamble on the reg with the folks who work at these places.

It's weird watching your area turn into a war zone.

The protests were so peaceful up til today.
You and I stand on land that was taken from the natives. Quit your nostalgia.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I'm friends with some of the store & bar owners around Camden Yards. I drink and play fantasy football and gamble on the reg with the folks who work at these places.

It's weird watching your area turn into a war zone.

The protests were so peaceful up til today.
there are young black men who work at businesses in these areas, some of them could be owned by black men. Overall, the looting/rioting/destroying property is just a dumb fukking thing to do and inexcusable.

Take the shyt down the city hall/police station and let the politicians/cops themselves hear it, dont ruin the lives of innocent civilians, that's fukking stupid

@Jhoon you're going on my ignore list btw, dont derail this thread with your stupidity bytch nikka

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You and I stand on land that was taken from the natives. Quit your nostalgia.

Lol. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with that.

Things are going to go back to normal in a few weeks here and there'll be another story in another city.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with that.

Things are going to go back to normal in a few weeks here and there'll be another story in another city.

Gonna be a few months before things get back to normal and if these cops get off

:banderas:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Even Freddie Grays cousins on tv saying how what's going on is wrong... and honestly thats how 95% of how Baltimore feel

Its outta town coli militant type nikkas fukking shyt up..

Jhoon

Daps
Man u being so dramatic like one of them brothers who sling pies in a bow tie

"we stand on land taken from natives "

Stop it
Just giving you the proper context on their evilness. You continue to worry about the looters and I ll continue to be disgusted with those people. You know, the real criminals.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Lady on news saying only two businesses were vandalized . One had a window glass broken... the other was a ran sacked a 7-11

.but the majority of stores was left untouched... ..

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Even Freddie Grays cousins on tv saying how what's going on is wrong... and honestly thats how 95% of how Baltimore feel

Its outta town coli militant type nikkas fukking shyt up..
yup.

Jhoon

Daps
NAh, the other guy is a sucker. First, he worries about looters. Then he implies that muslims are Misguided. Son is the worst kind of person. If he's black, that his problem. If he's white, then I get his agenda.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Just giving you the proper context on their evilness. You continue to worry about the looters and I ll continue to be disgusted with those people. You know, the real criminals.

Nobody is worried about the looters but the Indians who own the 7-11.

A few brothers getting some free slurpees and hot dogs didn't change anything in Ferguson and it won't in Baltimore.

In the end capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.

Jhoon

Daps
Nobody is worried about the looters but the Indians who own the 7-11.

A few brothers getting some free slurpees and hot dogs didn't change anything in Ferguson and it won't in Baltimore.

In the end capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.
You are correct. Just wanted some of the posters in this thread to know what a sucker looks like. Smh at worrying about looters. He should be lucky the kids didn't realize there was food in the ballpark. Enough food to last a lifetime. Like I said earlier, either son is one of those black guys or he's one of the many cac posters on this forum.

Looters. smh.