Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I gotta get out of this country...
Good. And then we should follow then home. And then to church tomorrow morning. And then back home.

This is what we should be doing. harassing them in shifts. This is where our leaders dig into their pockets and pay for days off so people can come out and voice their views.

Our beef is with the police...thats it

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I wonder if ole boy connected :lupe:

On a serious note.. Bmore is looking like a mess. Wholetime they just trying to out do the antics in Ferguson.
Out do? This isn't zoolander and this isn't a fashion off. We are being murdered everyday. Harassed every day. Maybe the anger in some of us is multiplying every day. Don't make it seem like this is for a show. People have a legitimate gripe with the way they are being treated.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what it is going to take.

Police are going to have to start really treating blacks like everyone else, even if uncooperative.

Jhoon

Daps
This is what it is going to take.

Police are going to have to start really treating blacks like everyone else, even if uncooperative.
There needs to be a good look taken st the laws of this great nation.

Jhoon

Daps
Im just saying there is no reason to stalk Orioles fan
Do you think the fans of that baseball game have to suffer the same we do?

Not enough people are experiencing the same thing. It's been time for those good folks to get a little taste.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Like the pastor just said on tv... if we keep doing things eye for an eye nobody will have any sight... revenge is not the same as justice...

Besides in Baltimore they have three different investigations.going on... those cops not gettig away with this shyt

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Good. And then we should follow then home. And then to church tomorrow morning. And then back home.

This is what we should be doing. harassing them in shifts. This is where our leaders dig into their pockets and pay for days off so people can come out and voice their views.
Shut up, what a completely retarded post

This is about the Police, that's it.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Out do? This isn't zoolander and this isn't a fashion off. We are being murdered everyday. Harassed every day. Maybe the anger in some of us is multiplying every day. Don't make it seem like this is for a show. People have a legitimate gripe with the way they are being treated.

I'm talking about the looting and the other uncalled for bullshyt.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
CDeZpmAWEAE0Ekw.jpg:large

Yeah I don't get the whole 'tough ride' on paved asphalt roads.:patrice:

Jhoon

Daps
Like the pastor just said on tv... if we keep doing things eye for an eye nobody will have any sight... revenge is not the same as justice...

Besides in Baltimore they have three different investigations.going on... those cops not gettig away with this shyt
Justice? An eye for an eye is breaking the spines of those police officers. The pastor should be prearing himself for church tomorrow.