Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
yes I am going to criticize them for going in to a battlefield with NO ARMOUR , no weapons, NO economic base, NOTHING! its like going to into a burning house shouting at the flames to stop burning the house, meanwhile the fire and the smoke is killing yo dumb ass.
nikka you act like we got military weapons on deck:what:

How about you come up here and show us how to do it:heh:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikka you act like we got military weapons on deck:what:

How about you come up here and show us how to do it:heh:

:laff: just tell the truth, you don't want them problems! almost every post you sound shook. all I want to know is if you not going to do nothing, why are you talking? I don't want to hear from a nikka who shook. AND I'M GOING TO SNITCH ON MYSELF FOR YOU INTERNET NIKKAS. I DONT NEED NO ATTENTION LIKE ALOT OF YOU BLACK FOLKS DO

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:laff: just tell the truth, you don't want them problems! almost every post you sound shook. all I want to know is if you not going to do nothing, why are you talking? I don't want to hear from a nikka who shook. AND I'M GOING TO SNITCH ON MYSELF FOR YOU INTERNET NIKKAS. I DONT NEED NO ATTENTION LIKE ALOT OF YOU BLACK FOLKS DO

but that's exactly what you're in here doing, attention seeking and and asking people to snitch on themselves.

knock it the fukk off with the theatrics.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't sound shook but YOU sound reckless. Keep talking out you're neck

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
but that's exactly what you're in here doing, attention seeking and and asking people to snitch on themselves.

knock it the fukk off with the theatrics.

DUDE COME ON, STOP READING WHAT YOU WANNA READ! I NEVER ASK ANYONE TO SNITCH ON THEM SELVES!

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Be smarter. This is a public forum. Me mindful of your surroundings.