Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These clowns out here purposely trying to fukk up traffic

Like seriously,what the fukk is that gonna solve?

You think the police care that regular folk trapped in traffic for hours?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
And what do you plan on doing? Are you going to get at pigs and their families? If not then anything else won't have an effect.

let me explain to some of black folk something, NOBODY CAN DO IT BY THEMSELVES. NOBODY!
nothing is getting done because ya'll waiting on a superhero to save the day instead of working together, putting in work

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
let me explain to some of black folk something, NOBODY CAN DO IT BY THEMSELVES. NOBODY!
nothing is getting done because ya'll waiting on a superhero to save the day instead of working together, putting in work

We know this. It's easier said than done. Just going out there with no strategy and no agenda is just asking for complete chaos. I'm not going to criticize the people protesting out there willing to deal with the risk of unwarranted arrests, tear gas, pepper spray, etc.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
We know this. It's easier said than done. Just going out there with no strategy and no agenda is just asking for complete chaos. I'm not going to criticize the people protesting out there willing to deal with the risk of unwarranted arrests, tear gas, pepper spray, etc.

yes I am going to criticize them for going in to a battlefield with NO ARMOUR , no weapons, NO economic base, NOTHING! its like going to into a burning house shouting at the flames to stop burning the house, meanwhile the fire and the smoke is killing yo dumb ass.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
yes I am going to criticize them for going in to a battlefield with NO ARMOUR , no weapons, NO economic base, NOTHING! its like going to into a burning house shouting at the flames to stop burning the house, meanwhile the fire and the smoke is killing yo dumb ass.

Keep in mind capitalism has no moral basis just winners and losers.