Ballers....How Many Of Yall Actually Rolled Ya Ankle From Landin' On Someone's Foot?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Happenend to me twice seriously, once on each ankle. One was worse than the other, was in a cast for about a month (nothing broken, but severe sprain). Ironically it happened when I switched from low-tops to high-tops :francis:

But yeah "non-serious", at least 10 times, the type that hurts a couple days and nothig more.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
we see highlights all the time of players sprainin they ankle from landing on someone's foot...but have u actually experienced it?....

shyt happened to me twice while playing ball....not fun at all...my ankle swelled up to the size of a grapefruit....funny how often this shyt happens too....:francis:
If you hoop it's happened more times than not. My niggga been out for about a month cause of it. He went to the doctor and found out he had a fractured a bone in his foot too.

Let's talk about blootclots too tho :krs: Niggga ain't been able to swear slides without socks in about two years lol

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Happened several times, happened four months ago again and it still hurts.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jamming ur finger on the ball>>>>>>>. I've rolled my ankle quite a few times, but it's not as bad as when you tryna catch a pass and it jams your finger up.
I was shooting on a cruise once and the shyt was so windy, it blew the ball against the backboard hard af and came down on my hand extra hard when I was going for the reb :mjcry: jammed my right ring 4 times last summer so now its just rickety

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Jamming ur finger on the ball>>>>>>>. I've rolled my ankle quite a few times, but it's not as bad as when you tryna catch a pass and it jams your finger up.

Depending on how bad you jam your finger you might be right. I jumped to block a hard pass and jammed my thumb, blocked it and jammed my finger.

Went to the doctor a day or two later, he said it was a sprain. If it was broken they could’ve done something but since it was a sprain just ice and rest.

I jammed it again but not as bad four months later but my thumb still feels “Different”. It’ll be 2 years since it was first jammed in December. :mjcry:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
was watchin the lakers/nuggets preseaon game and lonzo tweaked his ankle off of another players foot and my boy was like "it ain't that serious"....i told him naw that shyt is real deal..i feel for the kid....then he told me he never felt gettin his ankle rolled in ball...so i understood how he brushed it off cuz he had no clue....i wanted to find out how many of the coli brehs felt my pain....so i asked....:manny:

If the foot twists in towards the body then it probably isn't that serious.

If the foot twists away from the body then it could be the dreaded "high ankle sprain"

soccer-high-ankle-sprain.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Maybe one time, I am current Andre miller playing style so my style doesn’t really affect that. Now jamming finger has happened a lot

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
At least 3 times. One of them might of been just me jumping up and down though.