Ballers....How Many Of Yall Actually Rolled Ya Ankle From Landin' On Someone's Foot?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You weirdo cracker, stay outta my alerts box. :scust:

:aicmon:Call people weirdos when you do this brehs

2555big.jpg

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
twice. rolled my ankle in college during a drive. stepped on someones foot on the take-off :francis:

i was mad too cause i done crossed a nikka so bad initially :mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Last time it happened I wanted to square up with the dude because I stayed for ONE more game and it happened when I was finishing a damn layup. Like breh, why are you even that close to me on my way down. I was gonna make the layup anyway.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
we see highlights all the time of players sprainin they ankle from landing on someone's foot...but have u actually experienced it?....

shyt happened to me twice while playing ball....not fun at all...my ankle swelled up to the size of a grapefruit....funny how often this shyt happens too....:francis:
You must not be a hooper....

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
You must not be a hooper....

was watchin the lakers/nuggets preseaon game and lonzo tweaked his ankle off of another players foot and my boy was like "it ain't that serious"....i told him naw that shyt is real deal..i feel for the kid....then he told me he never felt gettin his ankle rolled in ball...so i understood how he brushed it off cuz he had no clue....i wanted to find out how many of the coli brehs felt my pain....so i asked....:manny:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I usually :lolbron: when someone get's injured because they make that ugly I'm in pain face.

One day playing ball pulling down one of my 34 rebounds landed on my boys foot, a loud crack happened, I instantly fell to the ground, and realized I now had the ugly face on. My whole side of my foot was dark blue. Like a soldier though, I didn't go to the hospital and just got an ankle brace and iced it down

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
One time when we were in high school we were playing some squad that was much older. Like some college squad and this one dude was stunting on us. Hard ass dunks.. He was doing too much and we were just kids. He went up for the ball and dunked and before he came down my foot was on his landing spot.

:hamster:

I was all the way to the other side of the court before anyone knew Wsup as he lay there like this :deadrose:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some of the most pain I have ever experienced came from playin' ball. I landed on some dudes foot, rolled ankle, tore the ligaments in my ankle. I felt like throwing up and a rush of heat come over me almost immediately.