Baldurs Gate 3 Beasitiality Scene :dame:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

this how they doing AAA games now a days :dame:

you really cant escape the alphabet crew even in video games anymore :dame:

im sure resetera going to give this game 10/10 :dame: which means about 75% of this forum going to love it since most yall post there as well and act like yall dont :dame:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
im sure resetera going to give this game 10/10 :dame: which means about 75% of this forum going to love it since most yall post there as well and act like yall dont :dame:
Not gonna lie, it kinda sound like you're talking about yourself.

How do you know what they'll rate the game if you're not a regular on that site :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not gonna lie, it kinda sound like you're talking about yourself.

How do you know what they'll rate the game if you're not a regular on that site :scust:
oG48bVO.png
because theirs a 100 page thread on here letting people know how that site gets down

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I'm really arguing with some BONAFIDE degenerates on Twitter about this shyt.

One said there's nothing "objectively wrong" with the scene.

When I pressed him he said the main difference is consent.

So if an actual bear told this fukking FRUITCAKE that it was DTF, he'd lay up with it.

Another mentally retarded motherfukker said "Well, there's murder in games, so why not animal fukking?"

bytch, most games with murder in them either come with a penalty attached if the person is an innocent, or it's okay because they're active enemies of the player.

This shyt is absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm really arguing with some BONAFIDE degenerates on Twitter about this shyt.

One said there's nothing "objectively wrong" with the scene.

When I pressed him he said the main difference is consent.

So if an actual bear told this fukking FRUITCAKE that it was DTF, he'd lay up with it.

Another mentally retarded motherfukker said "Well, there's murder in games, so why not animal fukking?"

bytch, most games with murder in them either come with a penalty attached if the person is an innocent, or it's okay because they're active enemies of the player.

This shyt is absolutely disgusting.
I got this from livestreamfails reddit.. the comments are... well I mean you can assume. I only look at livestreamfails on reddit but id imagine this whole thing is a hit on that entire site :huhldup:

scary times we live in :huhldup: