yooooooo tell me that aint Lil Herb that put the keys in and started driving

lil_herb_photo.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think one guy took these people to court and got off on entrapment. the problem is most of the people either commit additional crimes trying to get away or cop plea deals because they don't realize that the premise of the show is illegal.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
That's why I think the show gotta be fake sometimes.

Nah it's not fake they purposely put the car in slumville neighborhoods knowing people are gonna be tempted to grab it. It is legal but I think it's messed up they provide a variable for people to do a crime that otherwise probably wouldnt have happen. I seen one guy who actually left a note on the car and said call him to get the keys. All the officers prior to that were basically profiling him as a crook before they knew what was really in his heart. I don't think shows like this should get air time because it's more of a reflection of our urban sad society than the "cops" doing anything constructive. And it's not illegal cops set up sting operations all the time. I was watching this show last night and it's just demoralizing on the other hand though I would love for them to do these in suburban areas as well.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the image of the thugged out black man represents a small demigraphic. pretty much 15 to 30 years. if you had 100% of african americans in that demigraphic really acting like thugs it would still only represent like 30% of the race at the most. and obviously its no where near 100% of 15 to 30 years old. so its more likely that these generalizations are based on either 15 popular rappers which have know basis in reality or 1 or 2 real life incidents that probably happen just as frequently if not moreso with people of other races.

I have been robbed on one occasion in my life and it was by a young blonde haired white person who i knew personally and later reported to the police. I don't go around saying all white people are thugs. Also I have known several drug dealers in my life and about half of them were white. The other half was a mixture of black and latino and one korean. I know one person who was convicted for murder and he was white.
If people truly take into account the actual demographic of their own physical encouters and ignore those of he said she or television they'll realize how much sterotypes really are just sterotype

Hell i was put on to weed by a white before i ever smoked with a black person.

Juven

All Star
Daps
i walked by one of these cars once. Saw the keys in the ignition but i already knew what was good so i walked by it. Saw the pig a couple of cars up with his laptop out