Bait Car: My nikka Nearly Made It

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I stop on this show every once in a while. I never understand why they always fall for this.

Reminds me of a time me & my boys were chilln' in the Village (trendy part of downtown Manhattan for my non NYers) and saw this ridiculously drunk dude taking mad paper out the ATM. We considered that shyt for 1.8 seconds before coming to the collective conclusion of c'mon son, not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I stop on this show every once in a while. I never understand why they always fall for this.

Reminds me of a time me & my boys were chilln' in the Village (trendy part of downtown Manhattan for my non NYers) and saw this ridiculously drunk dude taking mad paper out the ATM. We considered that shyt for 1.8 seconds before coming to the collective conclusion of c'mon son, not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

You should have done it. :stopitslime:

I'm pretty sure that wasnt a trap.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
them blunts catch up to you

and my mans had the banger on him smh

5-8 years cause of entrapment

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah. Its Basically Joyriding. Most teens would take a open car with the keys in the ignition. They creating criminals. Stupid.

Most teens are not that stupid :stopitslime:

Anyone who was raised to be smart/sensible walks by and keeps on walking. Mama didn't raise no fool
tumblr_m7b9w08Jhl1ranhnao1_500.gif