Bahamian Dimepiece

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Reminiscing has just reminded me also that being out in public with my Trini ex taught me that most Americans think any island accent they hear is a Jamaican.

A quick side note, Trinidad and Jamaica has always had a lighthearted but noticeable “beef” of sorts. Trinidad is to Jamaica what Charlotte would be to Atlanta. Always in the shadow of the other and always has a chip on their shoulder because of it. Jamaicans refer to Trinidad as one of the “smallies”(word to describe smaller carib islands), and that has never sat well with them. It’s not a serious beef, given how the countries are considerably far apart from one another. But it does exist in a “my culture is better than yours” sense.

Well, when we were together there would be times when we’d be out and about and someone would hear her speak and they’d instantly be like “Wow you’re Jamaican? You’re so pretty :wub:“...and she would be so fkn livid. It be all over her face :laff:

And it didn’t help that her accent was so thick and they didn’t understand her :laff:

she’d be like “no, I’m from Tree’needahd :queen:”..
and they be like huh? where :dahell:??”.. and it would just make her madder and madder until I would jump in and said “Trinidad” :laff:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I loved her, I loved sleeping around at my HBCU, more. :snoop:

Because of that, I basically strung her along the entire time with promises of a commitment “as soon as I was over my ex :duck:”... and any other excuse I could come up with to not have to be official official with her.

But simply put I just wanted to be a hoe, plus have her at the same time. And after a year and a half of playing that game my grip on her began to wear off.

Too many nights her standing outside my dorm crying, too many instances of her chasing me down trying to kill me, too much her having to question sh*t.

She eventually just got up the strength to stop f*cking with me altogether. Sh*t f*cked me up and it took a while before we fully stopped messing around, but we eventually did.
Yup been here before. fukked up thing that happen to me was growing older thinking I had missed out on what was possibly the best thing for me being stupid lol. Fortunately that didn't end up being the case but, once I got it again I took absolute care.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How do y’all nikkas not care about titties :mindblown:

she bad af, but I can’t call her a dime with that flat chest.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do y’all nikkas not care about titties :mindblown:

she bad af, but I can’t call her a dime with that flat chest.

I gulls with them and I’m a breast man. Sometimes a broad figure looks better with smaller breasts.

she’s a dime but not perfect which is impossible.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I gulls with them and I’m a breast man. Sometimes a broad figure looks better with smaller breasts.

she’s a dime but not perfect which is impossible.
im a breasts man too but id rather a slender chick with a thin waist and hips then a DD chick without the curve. my chick got A cups. Never thought i would date a chick with A cups but she got nice nipples, a nice ass and a slender body.

chick in OP will look even riper after you pump a seed in her.