Baggy clothes are coming back and they look atrocious

I...

• Never stopped wearing baggy clothes.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Can't wait to be able to breathe again. Yes Braxton.

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Fitted fo life.

Votes: 70 68.6%

• Total voters

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in having breathing room. Not having a baggy shirt but not having a tight shirt either. Same thing with pants. Definitely not skinny jeans but not baggy to the point where it looks like you cant walk in them like those grandma tees they had back in the early 2000s. Just the right balance.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen Z really thinks they’re trailblazers, rehashing every fad from Millennials and Generation X and thinking in their heart of hearts with no detectable sense of irony that they’re bringing something new and fresh to the scene.
Thats every generation. You never heard of the 20 year cycle of the rehashing of trends?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I believe in having breathing room. Not having a baggy shirt but not having a tight shirt either. Same thing with pants. Definitely not skinny jeans but not baggy to the point where it looks like you cant walk in them like those grandma tees they had back in the early 2000s. Just the right balance.
You're talking about relaxed fit.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
METYH3J_o.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is creativity dead? is everything is just 90's-00's now.? anything unique to this era?
Sadly, thats what happens when too many people are insecure with themselves that theyre scared to do anything outside of whats the "in". A lot of these adults dont understand that being an adult means you are youre own person. Thats what kills me when i see grown ass people living and/or chasing trends or needing validation from others. All this needing to be accepted and belong into some insecure group to the point where everybody is acting the same way and not even challenging themselves to be creative to come up with new shyt.

Thats where real artists come in but even nowadays, you have a lot of fake ass artists doing shyt for clout and a dollar. Thats why you see nothing innovative or creative. They arent real artists. Just cosplaying. Copying shyt, having other people do their work and all sorts of bullshyt. Thats why you have drake and cardi b.

Last edited: