Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 48 - Kenyans!!!!!

Are Kenyan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Me thinks @BlackPearl The Empress is jealous of these women cause her buttocks is very flat compared to theirs. :patrice:

I notice women are like this a lot.:patrice:
I'm gonna take it there but yea, AA women are ignorant as fukk when it comes to sistas in Africa. They wholeheartedly believe every bullshyt lie and statistic they've ever heard. The bytches I work with are some of the biggest bird brain broads I've ever known. Curious as to why I'd want to move back there then when I replied "look in the mirror", get salty. They're decent looking but they just as bad as men who have a little power and try to one up each other.

There's my answer we when I give them a 1 when their turn is up. I can't deal with them on any level

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm gonna take it there but yea, AA women are ignorant as fukk when it comes to sistas in Africa. They wholeheartedly believe every bullshyt lie and statistic they've ever heard. The bytches I work with are some of the biggest bird brain broads I've ever known. Curious as to why I'd want to move back there then when I replied "look in the mirror", get salty. They're decent looking but they just as bad as men who have a little power and try to one up each other.

There's my answer we when I give the money a 1 when their turn is up. I can't deal with them on any level

Chill breh I was just clowning with Black Pearl. lol!!!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BlackPearl The Empress whyd you ignore this post :hhh:
Didn't see it. :yeshrug: Plus I already addressed the point. The women have a mix of body types based on the pictures so pretending like all the women are shaped bottom heavy is disingdious. Having a huge butt and flat stomach is not a normal trait amoug any people including people's of the continent. Most people with a huge butt also have fat other places. Very few women ONLY store fat in their butt/thighs.

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
They don't have a large social media presence. To me Lupita looks "Nilotic" but I doubt she is.
Nilotes are actually very dominant if not the most dominant on social media and general entertainment industry. Infact any Kenyan can attest to the fact that Luo women have the biggest booties in Kenya, that combined with their dark flawless skin makes them ideal social media personalities. When I checked out the Bantu appreciation thread, I spotted more than half of the Kenyans posted were famous nilotic booty models and actresses. shyt was funny coz most of them are really famous, you guys should have done some research first. lol..

Anyway I voted 10 here because of national bias but I feel there's too much emphasis on booty. Its not your fault tho, Kenyan media/websites are to blame, they have been riding the global booty wave over promoting the same big ass models over and over again, creating a distorted inflated impression of booties and Kenyan culture. Trust me, South Africans are way above on the booty God level.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nilotes are actually very dominant if not the most dominant on social media and general entertainment industry. Infact any Kenyan can attest to the fact that Luo women have the biggest booties in Kenya, that combined with their dark flawless skin makes them ideal social media personalities. When I checked out the Bantu appreciation thread, I spotted more than half of the Kenyans posted were famous nilotic booty models and actresses. shyt was funny coz most of them are really famous, you guys should have done some research first. lol..

Anyway I voted 10 here because of national bias but I feel there's too much emphasis on booty. Its not your fault tho, Kenyan media/websites are to blame, they have been riding the global booty wave over promoting the same big ass models over and over again, creating a distorted inflated impression of booties and Kenyan culture. Trust me, South Africans are way above on the booty God level.

I don't know about Luo women having the biggest butts...