Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 48 - Kenyans!!!!!

Are Kenyan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Yeah there is a big discussions on it in her thread.

Also I would PERSONALLY give Amara a pass.
Ehh...oh well. I expect the wenching at this point.
When you're not on top, some of your best-looking women will be going to the groups that are :yeshrug:
But explain the bold to me, breh. How you figure she gets a pass? :jbhmm:

Tanzania has this dance called Baikoko similar to Mapouka from West Africa . Maybe i missed the Tz thread but i have seen some youtube videos of that
Breh, I'm so ready for Tanzanian women and Ivory Coast women.:ahh:
And it's for the same reason :lolbron:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I'm not mad but if you think all those women are built like that naturally your kidding yourself.
IDK.
Today's doctors are wizards with that cosmetic surgery.
But then again Afro-women BEEN known for the cakes, and we're talking about the motherland, the factory.
Plus, Afro-women usually have the thighs that match the booty.
:patrice:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
IDK.
But then again Afro-women BEEN known for the cakes, and we're talking about the motherland, the factory.
People with eyes can see the booties match the rest of the body. They don't look like those ant-like lower bodies these insta thots be having. more importantly African health system OVERALL especially in places like Kenya are light year behind the west. So we won't be seeing those doctors who are wizards doing cosmetic surgery on the level of the West in Africa.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What yall have to realize is the average person from this region is shorter on average than us or their Western counterparts. Makes it easier to have a curvier figure. Even the men are curvier/rotund. It isnt due to surgery.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
IDK.

I live around Africans; a ton. They have plenty of ass but not one has super huge ass with a perfectly flat stomach with a toned body. It's just not a common body type. You'd be surprised who has work done. But I'm not here to burst anyone's bubble. I don't care either way as long as the person looks good.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
What yall have to realize is the average person from this region is shorter on average than us or their Western counterparts. Makes it easier to have a curvier figure. Even the men are curvier/rotund. It isnt due to surgery.

Also notice how Western Bantus(i.e Congolese/Angolan) are more tall/slim compared to Eastern/Southern Bantus are geographically closer to West Africa. While Eastern/Southern Bantus are geographically distant from West Africa.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
"Africans"
X3HziS4.jpg

So you think is natural? I can't with ya'll. :funny: