Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 42 - Moroccans!!! صوت الان

Are Moroccan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
She was very westernized yes. Had an attitude problem tho.

The traditional ones are even worse. This Somali dude married a traditional Moroccan chick who started acting crazy a few months into the marriage. He went to her parents to complain and they told him the reason was cause he is "weak". In some arabized cultures, if you don't establish dominance over your wife she'll walk all over you.

They told breh he needs to hit her at least once :picard:

Crazy shyt.
yup def sounds like Latinos :russ:

Mulattos are brazy breh :wow:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Now that I think about it Moroccans definitely remind me of Dominicans I do see a lot of the two date. Similar personalities perhaps?

Its that Mediterranean culture. They're known for being hotheads and super aggressive. I've lived around ppl from those cultured and they have so much in common despite the religious and ethnic differences.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Its that Mediterranean culture. They're known for being hotheads and super aggressive. I've lived around ppl from those cultured and they have so much in common despite the religious and ethnic differences.

And Dominicans partially descend from "Mediterranean culture"

Karb

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: I think I just made this face reading that.

It's my good friend's Uncle. I was disgusted the first time I heard it.

Breh was legit conflicted about what to do. Things worked out in the end tho.

Let's just say he's very happily married :Hemad:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Links to the Caribbean again

I suppose living near water makes you aggressive :ohhh:
Moroccans are known for black magic breh. :francis:

Especially in the South.
I'm intrigued:jbhmm:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
And Dominicans partially descend from "Mediterranean culture"

There's an epidemic in France of North African chicks preferring black dudes from countries like Mali and Senegal over North Africans. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that black brehs are just more laid back and aren't as "dominant" (at least in the eyes of these women).

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's my good friend's Uncle. I was disgusted the first time I heard it.

Breh was legit conflicted about what to do. Things worked out in the end tho.

Let's just say he's very happily married :Hemad:

That's foul :pachaha:Can't believe his unc told him to keep his pimp hand strong

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There's an epidemic in France of North African chicks preferring black dudes from countries like Mali and Senegal over North Africans. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that black brehs are just more laid back and aren't as "dominant" (at least in the eyes of these women).

Yeah, many French brehs said similar things. Also that Moroccan chick told me she does not like hanging with other Moroccans but mostly West Africans like Malians.:mjpls:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, many French brehs said similar things. Also that Moroccan chick told me she does not like hanging with other Moroccans but mostly West Africans like Malians.:mjpls:

I dated this Palestinian chick (to my defense, she looked kinda mixed) back in 2014 and she was clear about not wanting to marry a fellow Arab :yeshrug:

A few weeks ago, this Arab single mom approached my breh at the playground when he was out with his kids and asked him if he had any single friends :mjlol:

Many of these Mediterranean Muslim chicks are into black Muslim brehs now. Apparently we're less strict (abusive) :yeshrug:

My sister's friend told her she doesn't want a man that beats her like her father beats her mother. She wants a Somali breh but her parents won't let her:mjlol:

Her mother told her to just put up with it because it's their culture.

shyt is all kinds of fukked up b.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I have had bad experiences with Arabs tho so I'd never wife one even if she was black. They're too emotional and melodramatic. The Palestinian chick I mentioned earlier was extremely sensitive. Argued about the dumbest shyt. And they expect you to carry them on your back because "you're the man" FOH :birdman:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think you misunderstood me breh. This story happened to my friend's Uncle. The one who advised him to beat his wife is the girl's father (his father in law) :russ:

That makes it even worse :mjlol:

You're right bro, damn!!!! :mjlol: That's crazy