Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 42 - Moroccans!!! صوت الان

Are Moroccan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Was she Americanized? Because my ex was.

She was very westernized yes. Had an attitude problem tho.

The traditional ones are even worse. This Somali dude married a traditional Moroccan chick who started acting crazy a few months into the marriage. He went to her parents to complain and they told him the reason was cause he is "weak". In some arabized cultures, if you don't establish dominance over your wife she'll walk all over you.

They told breh he needs to hit her at least once :picard:

Crazy shyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
After looking at the pictures, I'm changing my vote to a 7. A lot of mediocre women and I think many arent Moroccan. The Mediterranean looking ones have those ugly noses and fat cheeks.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
After looking at the pictures, I'm changing my vote to a 7. A lot of mediocre women and I think many arent Moroccan. The Mediterranean looking ones have those ugly noses and fat cheeks.

Many of them are or part. Bubble Coldz is part Moroccan and the first girl in the OP with the booty is Bella Sandiego who is part Moroccan and Swiss. You just changing your vote to a 7 so they don't get top 5 but its whatever. lol.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

The traditional ones are even worse. This Somali dude married a traditional Moroccan chick who started acting crazy a few months into the marriage. He went to her parents to complain and they told him the reason was cause he is "weak". In some arabized cultures, if you don't establish dominance over your wife she'll walk all over you.

Crazy shyt.

Thank god Arabized chicks outside of Moroccans don't interest me. :manny: But my one was laid back tho.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Many of them are or part. Bubble Coldz is part Moroccan and the first girl in the OP with the booty is Bella Sandiego who is part Moroccan and Swiss. You just changing your vote to a 7 so they don't get top 5 but its whatever. lol.

Im changing my vote because they're average. The same photos posted of the meditarranean looking ones posted in a diasporan thread wouldnt illicit a reaction.

Not moroccan for example:
DTjimd3.jpg

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

Crazy shyt.

That's all women in any culture lol

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Crazy shyt.

:gucci: I think I just made this face reading that.