BAD meets evil album gets no love cuz Royce styled on Em true story...

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
royce outshined em > no
royce was slightly better than em > yes

brehs use the outshine word too loosely, outshine is when you have a performance mind blowing enough that ou skip the other verses. Here em was a beast too, but royce edge him on the majority of the tracks but not by far.

But both their lyrics were weak, that was just a flow contest. And production was meh.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
They both went to work on the album. Em raped some tracks, Royce raped some and some they both equally abused.

smh at yall

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They both went to work on the album. Em raped some tracks, Royce raped some and some they both equally abused.

smh at yall
Word up lol Tired of ya'll stand out opinions to find people to fit in them lol. We all know Royce is heavily underrated. Dont mean u gotta constantly put 1 over the other to make a point. They both killed it. Royce was dope lyrically on some songs. And em was dope flow wise. They both was knockin it out the park. Production wasnt bad and that Loud Noises was sick. Wish it woulda been a concept/full album. Shoulda kept the dark theme through out. Had it been promoted like a "Recovery" ish album it probably woulda got more props. Coulda left off lighters though. As far as them not talkin about much. BME are the type of artists that care more about flow and delivery than much lyrics and story telling. Like the flashy I got more technical rappin skills than u there for it makes me a better mc type shyt.