BAD meets evil album gets no love cuz Royce styled on Em true story...

ROFLOCO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem from 1999-2002 was untouchable, maybe the most dominant stretch in the history of hip hop. Bodied everything and everybody. Since then, he's become increasingly more mediocre.

Royce murdered Eminem on this album.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
cacs avoiding this thread like the plague...

Nah breh

I'm cac and stopped listening to Em in like 2004

otoh I posted on Royce's forum till that went under around when BE2 dropped and have been stanning him since GTA 3 came out.

Royce >>>> Em on the EP is obvious to anyone with ears even though production was garbage

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
album had terrible production. it was a chore to make it through one run.

Its sad that Em let Denaun get multiple tracks on here dudes production was terrible on this. The album sound rushed and lacked chemistry outside of a few tracks (Welcome 2 Hell, Reunion, A Kiss). It would have been better if they spent more time on it.

Biggest flaw on there to me was the overuse of double time flow. Em is just a shell of his former self and its evident with weak punches and over compensating screaming for the lack of natural delivery.

That SH track was horrible too

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Royce has been outshinning Em on songs since the start, Bad Meets Evil just solidified that fact. And it's just another nail in the coffin to the 5'9" haters, when they talk about him falling off and other bs. Dude killed the verses on that album and showed he's still one of the best mc's on the planet and when he decides he wants to go in he is hard to top.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Em had a better verse only on Lighters, they were equal on a couple of tracks & Royce was better on most of the tracks. The threadstarter made a good point though, some of these white "hip hop fans" are hypocrites. Like someone on youtube actually said Em didnt wanna "go in like that" on Loud Noises so his new artists would look better :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It gets no love because the production was trash and both rappers fell off lyrically. Flows were on point but the lines just werent there anymore. Still Eminem couldnt keep up.

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
Album was pretty good. It's the only Em album I copped and will not buy any others.

Both did their thing but for some reason I only listened to that shyt like once and don't have an urge to relisten to it. hmmmm

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The production was bad but not worse than recovery. A lot more listenable.

But em and Royce be rapping about nothing most the time.

When Royce does tracks like shake this he is a beast.