Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Lord knows I don't want to be a thot but this society is making it so fukking hard! Be a good girl, work my lame ass job, and spend the next 7yrs trying to pay back my student loan or become a temp thot and pay off all my debt in like a yr?

Choices man.
Thots have been winning since the creation of men. :wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Lmao, just keep that same energy with other non righteous hustlers then.

No one's calling them admirable members of the community. But, ultimately, they're not infringing on anyone else's pursuit of happiness.

Whether their hustles are righteous or not is debatable.But they arent automatically comprimising themselves as men due to their hustle. Theres nothing admirable in a hustle that has no qualities that are redeeming to them as women:martin:

Daps
Whether their hustles are righteous or not is debatable.But they arent automatically comprimising themselves as men due to their hustle. Theres nothing admirable in a hustle that has no qualities that are redeeming to them as women:martin:

For clarity, who's "they"?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
The product goes Straight to the consumer. Shout out to her .. all i can do is salute her entrepreneurial ways :lawd:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Surprised dudes aren't finesse these IG models. I would
I use to. i use to "manage" some of them before it became as popping as it is. Foreign nikkas are the best customers. They slow as shyt and easily tricked :yeshrug:

A good-looking woman with sex appeal can make money on the net if that's the route she wants to go :manny:

Bruh, you don't even need sex appeal. You can just look decent, get on twitch and simps will throw money at you. I use to date this girl who friend would play on twitch. She was 'eh' in looks. She was playing one night and then told everyone on her stream she had to go because she had work in the morning. Know what they told her? "How much would you make a week from going to work" She told them and they paid a weeks worth salary so she wouldn't leave :gucci:

Said her friend was starting to get addicted to it. Shid, i would too :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now it puts a premium on strippers and hookers that actual do stuff. If a girl that is simply webcam can command high numbers that messes everything up in real life. Or strippers and hookers will be reduced to fat girls and buttaface girls.

this is 100% untrue.

Simps have been around since the beginning of time, this is not new.
You think the game has changed but it really hasn't.

And if you're worried about strippers and hookers and camgirls then you probably have more in common with simps then you think :francis:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
You have to applaud the finesse once receipts are presented. Plus the cut of these cam sites is usually extremely high(in and around 50%) so that means the simps actually handed over closer to 200k to her :russ:

Don't be too pressed about it brehs. It's not your money, and there's only a handful of women getting it like that on these platforms.

Von Clay

Pro
Daps

I1cw7TX.png

:whew:

IG models getting to the bag

:ohlawd:

Taxman coming

:ufdup:

yyy

All Star
Daps
Guys in here hyping up 100k in 3 months lol. She’s an independent contractor. She pays for her own healthcare. She funds her retirement. And she also pays taxes on her income.

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if she's selling p*ssy....Who in their right mind would show/tell people what they make?....Showing how much she makes for each specific task looks like a cover.