Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I agree breh.

But like you said earlier, we got our own sisters, daughters, neices to take care of

If these women's family failed them... Thats their business.

They probably already feel shame every time they go online and see her ass out.

They probably wake up ashamed everyday

Shawty still gon eat tho :yeshrug:

Yeah but look at how not shaming these women has caused them to become some of black females greatest influencers over the past decade or so. If you dont nip bullshyt in the bud and take it seriously as a threat,it can become president:francis:. You can only shield the women in your life from so much for only so long. We cant be applauding these women for shyt,especially while not giving equal or better yet MORE applause and attention to the righteous women,who are using their minds and real effort in their hustle:martin:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
It’s not hating it’s reality you simp

Nah nikka you must be ticked that you didn't make 100k in less than 3 months like this girl did LOL

WHO GIVES A fukk. OFC she knows she gotta pay taxes. Who cares. She still grossed 100k.

Coli hates so hard. First thing that comes out is TAXES!

Y'all don't do that shyt when a curry signed for 200m. "Well curry lives in CA so he gotta pay taxes and agent fees so really it's like 96m take home pay".

HE IS STILL RICH AND SHE GETTING THAT BAG

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Lord knows I don't want to be a thot but this society is making it so fukking hard! Be a good girl, work my lame ass job, and spend the next 7yrs trying to pay back my student loan or become a temp thot and pay off all my debt in like a yr?

Choices man.
You do not want her career, majority of people aren't making anywhere close to what she is making. Most have to put in a lot of work to make 100 dollars a day, shyt the average from a 100K viewership website was like 12-18 dollars an hour but these girls would rather sit at home than work a job. Her income is inconsistent, many of the simps she is receiving large amounts from are also paying her for other services. The worse part is with time, her income and her status in her particular field will be yielded to new woman leaving her living a lifestyle that she can't afford long term. Then add the cost to what she had to do to her body. Very rarely is it any more income than a regular 9-5

Always choose a career that projects up, not down :wow:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Yeah but look at how not shaming these women has caused them to become some of black females greatest influencers over the past decade or so. If you dont nip bullshyt in the bud and take it seriously as a threat,it can become president:francis:. You can only shield the women in your life from so much for only so long. We cant be applauding these women for shyt,especially while not giving equal or better yet MORE applause and attention to the righteous women,who are using their minds and real effort in their hustle:martin:

I hear you breh & I'm with you 100%

But I always feel it starts at home.

Ultimately the goal should be to place yourself and your family in a position so that the women in your life don't even feel the need to sell their ass to random men

And sometimes these chicks have entire families and even post them online.... I cant really understand how someone would have their family out there like that

Me personally, I'd let my sisters move in with me and even pay them an allowance to get on their feet before I allow them to sell p*ssy or get naked online for $9.99 per month

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And she spent all of that on shoes and handbags. No investments of any kind.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get people who are mad at dudes paying money for nudes and to have there ego stroked by a chick. When they same dudes go to the strip club and pay money to have there ego stroked. If you dropping G's in the strip club for lap dances or to "watch" it doesn't make it any better than the dude dropping g's online for a random.

Both getting played :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Maybe I should expose a girl I know to this :jbhmm:
She’s cute:jbhmm:
Lives in queens:jbhmm:
I’m sure if we build a following we can cash out:jbhmm:
She has like 3k followers:jbhmm:
This could be a money making opportunity :jbhmm:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand strip clubs and buyin p*ssy, but payin a bytch to strip and shyt on screen?

Where they do that at?