Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
She not gonna pay those taxes and the irs gonna get that ass
She probably spent 1/4th of it already

Yall keep predicting one day these hos will meet a tragic end for a decade now. Now that everything else has failed and we are in the era of the whore.nikkas are forced to hope uncle sam gets to these women. All you can do is hold your daughters and the women in your lives closer,and hold on for the bumpy ride.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
New generation of women with no shame in being prostitutes. One woman I follow on IG just started a premium Snapchat for $100/yr doing nude videos. They can't cook or clean, but can sell ass like a veteran.
:laugh:No $hit since their p*ssy been getting banged out since 14 or 15..they have NO FEAR of being in rooms with multiple men naked. Think about that..that's real crazy when you think about it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yall keep predicting one day these hos will meet a tragic end for a decade now. Now that everything else has failed and we are in the era of the whore.nikkas are forced to hope uncle sam gets to these women. All you can do is hold your daughters and the women in your lives closer,and hold on for the bumpy ride.
I don’t have any daughters, I’m 22 so I’m just predicting THIS generation of hoes gonna get that ax, with the way society is moving and how we don’t have the benefits of generations before shyt will implode on these chicks in the future