Bad lightskin IG Model shows she made 100k in less than 3 months from "onlyfans" UPDATE:685K NOW!!!!

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine working hard doing whatever it is your doin in life for coins and giving it away just to interact and look at a bytch who just a couple years ago was gettin ran through ago by nikkas who had a blunt rolled :mjlol:

Even if the broad was the purest of virgins, point remains the same.

And yes, y’all should shame and point out these pathetic ass simps because they fukk it up for everybody which is why you have all of these broads thinking a nikka supposed to “spoil” them just to get a CHANCE at some potentially wack ass coochie :heh:

Was just messin with this pretty young chick who got mad because I wouldn’t take her out to this restaurant she heard about somewhere. She tells me “I got dudes give me what I want and would never let me spend a dime :mad:“ I told her well I don’t know why you’re fukkin with me because that’s who you need to be with :manny:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
She got these simps bank accounts in the red just for a 10sec clips

1535040293239_120x157.png

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL

No one gets mad at the drug addict for making the drug dealer rich. I'm no addict and I'm no simp but I can't knock the hustle. :yeshrug:

Talk to me when science shows evidence for physical dependency on tricking.

And at least tha dealer ain't selling something tht can be gotten for free easily.