Bad Idea to cop a PS4 right now?

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yo that's funny cuz when ps4 dropped I told my homies I was gonna hold off on buying a new gen until ps5 dropped. Then mk10 came out and I was like :lupe:

Now that mk 11 is out I'm really like :lupe:

I just knew they were gonna wait to drop that on the 5 but it's cool.

That 5 gonna be backwards compatible and ima eat off both games when that drop.

Plus I'm old school I like beating nikkas asses in games while we in the same room and all my homies got a new system so ima be pulling up on nikkas.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yo that's funny cuz when ps4 dropped I told my homies I was gonna hold off on buying a new gen until ps5 dropped. Then mk10 came out and I was like :lupe:

Now that mk 11 is out I'm really like :lupe:

I just knew they were gonna wait to drop that on the 5 but it's cool.

That 5 gonna be backwards compatible and ima eat off both games when that drop.

Plus I'm old school I like beating nikkas asses in games while we in the same room and all my homies got a new system so ima be pulling up on nikkas.

Yeah thats my think if ps5 backwards compatible then i can wait on that and cop all the ps4 games i missed out on

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So i had 150 bucks worth of Amex points so i used that towards a pro and i still had an old gamers club membership so i got mortal kombat and street fighter 30th anniversary at a discount.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hell yeah a Pro is worth it now they already said no new console for the next 12 months. Then trade the pro for the 5

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ehh:This video is a great reminder why it's a win for causal gamers to wait a few years to move on to next gen consoles, cheap accessories:

eBay has a lot of cheap stuff, especially for game consoles. But at times they're so ridiculously cheap that you have to wonder what the quality is like or how useful they even are. So I've decided to buy a dozen accessories for PS4 and try them out. The results may NOT surprise you and end up being what you're totally expecting.

:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hav
:ehh:This video is a great reminder why it's a win for causal gamers to wait a few years to move on to next gen consoles, cheap accessories:

:

have 3rd party accessories improved? I remember back in the day most of them would be trash, in particular controllers.