!!@@ Bad Cop, No Donut: Police Brutality Thread @@!!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video: Illegal traffic stop leads to beating and illegal medical procedures in S.C.
Video: Illegal traffic stop leads to beating and illegal medical procedures in S.C.

Hunt then put Hayes into his patrol car and informed him that he’d be taking Hayes to a hospital. When they arrived,
Hunt told the hospital staff to take Hayes’s blood to test for HIV, hepatitis and cocaine. He also demanded that the hospital take an X-ray of Hayes’ stomach to check for a package of drugs. Hayes objected to any medical procedures.

Under South Carolina law, medical personnel can forcibly draw blood to test for HIV and hepatitis B, but only if the person has been convicted of a sex crime or has exposed others to bodily fluids during the commission of a crime. Even then, the procedure requires formal charges, a motion, an opportunity to challenge that motion and a court order. None of that happened here. Instead, Hayes was held down by hospital staff on Hunt’s orders while a nurse took blood from his arm against his will. He was also given an X-ray, a CT scan and an EKG, all again without his consent.

Neither Hunt nor Knight were ever disciplined for what happened to Hayes. In fact, Knight was later promoted to corporal.
The following April, Knight was honored by the Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office for his role in apprehending two suspects after a high-speed chase, during which one of the suspects fired at police. One of the suspects later filed a lawsuit, claiming that Knight and other officers beat him, kicked him, spit on him and let a police dog repeatedly bite him after he had given himself up and had been restrained. That litigation is pending in federal court. In February of last year, a federal judge denied qualified immunity for the officers in that case as well.

.....wtf

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8K8YGI1.jpg

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
My god :dwillhuh:

I need to move in the next few years:dwillhuh:

If I even make it:dwillhuh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god :dwillhuh:

I need to move in the next few years:dwillhuh:

If I even make it:dwillhuh:

I keep trying to tell people the US is a lost cause. Gotta save your money up and move out of here. Lots of black people don't want to leave the plantation.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was post last weekend. Props though.

Man...that shyt was disturbing to me. He was just sitting on his front porch and one of his racist neighbors called the cops on him because he looked 'suspicious'. shyts getting crazy man. You can't even be outside your house.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man...that shyt was disturbing to me. He was just sitting on his front porch and one of his racist neighbors called the cops on him because he looked 'suspicious'. shyts getting crazy man. You can't even be outside your house.
The cop made a racist comment with "why are you breaking into your moms house for?"