Bad bytch with 17 bodies looking to give you a chance

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I just read her bio. So she wants a thug, a man who will bust his gun, still ‘holding down’ a dude in jail, all on top of her shaking ass on IG….and despite all this obvious red flag information she gives you on a platter….some of you tender dikk :dame: nggas still feel you need to ask her body count?!? :why::snoop:

As if she hasn’t given you enough info to act on??? So if she tells you all that then says her count is 5, ya dumb ass gon say ‘oh ok, WHEW, we can be together’.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I just read her bio. So she wants a thug, a man who will bust his gun, still ‘holding down’ a dude in jail, all on top of her shaking ass on IG….and despite all this obvious red flag information she gives you on a platter….some of you tender dikk :dame: nggas still feel you need to ask her body count?!? :why::snoop:

As if she hasn’t given you enough info to act on??? So if she tells you all that then says her count is 5, ya dumb ass gon say ‘oh ok, WHEW, we can be together’.

Despite all them red flags, hella dudes still called.

Melly need to stop getting these trash broads on her show.:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup: nah breh my charima be having these girls telling me everything after I break the bed.

im a great listener
Awwwww :heh: You subconsciously putting yourself in a position to impress her :snoop:. She a JO no ngga has EVER ‘listened’ to her smh

Short said it best, you treat the bytch better than anybody ever treated her :francis:

The self ether in here is hilarious

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

21360-8a16f2a9bd742d48f621395abd255651.jpg

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Another body count thread..

On its way to 30+ pages of nikkaz debating what's a "good number" of cocks a woman should have experienced in her life. :francis:

Some of yall need to just go outside sometimes

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My friend daughter is 12 and she watches kids shows and she ain't even got her own phone. If someone's young ass kids are already out in the streets fukkin around at that age that's on them.

This girl here 21-years old and already accustomed to being a prostitute :scust:
what does that have to do with the lives of other people
it was definitely girls that had sex when i was in middle school

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
39 and I know enough women to know the difference between a fast one and a normal one.

Even her preferred man implies she prioritizes getting her back blown out over everything else and most women don’t. It’s a mix of other factors that keep their body count down.
i hate when nyggas say this dumb shyt
u know :mjlol:
a lot of hoes hide their past very well
you can be at a very different stage of your life after a couple years

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No there isn't... :what:

The average 21 year old is nowhere near 17 bodies...

This is an extreme, this bytch is likely a blade walker...
so this the .0001 percent :mjlol:
you living in a fantasy world
you can definitely get a woman with less experience but this is not as uncommon as you think

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i hate when nyggas say this dumb shyt
u know :mjlol:
a lot of hoes hide their past very well
you can be at a very different stage of your life after a couple years
nikka she said she has 17 bodies at 21? I don’t have to be the great detective to know she is about that fast life.
:gucci:

I agree with you too, but don’t try to play me for having basic deductive skills regarding the women on the pineapple show. They are all fast women. This show promotes fast women and then has a lot of regular guys trying to seem like they live the fast life too to get rejected.

:hhh:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You didn't read my post, I told you what it has to do with.
how one person lives has nothing to do with another's
having sex with 3 people a year makes her a prostitute :francis:
you sound mad emotional
I wouldn't want a woman I dated seriously to be on that type time but she far from a prostitute