Bad bytch with 17 bodies looking to give you a chance

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most average women might date 1 dude for 2-3 years, then when she is single, she might fukk at least 2-4 dudes in her single phase till she finds her next relationship.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Most women are not fukking 2 guys a year from the age of 13
She probably got most those numbers in college. A bad bytch could have 6 guys run through a year and nobody blink. There is no where on earth where the opportunity for causal sex is higher than a college campus.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It seems that way but so many women have this and more and are good at hiding it. If you went to college I’m sure you’ve seen these kinds

Oh I have. I've also seen the types who got a boyfriend at 17-18 and a couple years later they are still together. No signs of cheating. The problem is everyone here just expects the worst so is willing to accept that. :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
17 adult bodies but that was before she crossed state lines and also she wasnt in the right frame of mind to even be counting before she turned 18 so those dont count plus some of her boyfriends was abusive so you cant even really count those. then she got her new body last year so ultimately thats where we're at as of now

:unimpressed:

1000%

Def some older guys in their 20s took advantage of that.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She probably got most those numbers in college. A bad bytch could have 6 guys run through a year and nobody blink. There is no where on earth where the opportunity for causal sex is higher than a college campus.

She went to college? And these dudes talm bout it's only 3 bodies a year?

tenor.gif

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
39 and I know enough women to know the difference between a fast one and a normal one.

Even her preferred man implies she prioritizes getting her back blown out over everything else and most women don’t. It’s a mix of other factors that keep their body count down.
Dawg these under 23 women are swiping thousands of men, dating hundreds of them and fukkin a handfuls a year

On the low side :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think y’all realize how much that ‘how many bodies’ shyt is an incel dead giveaway. That and/or just sucker for love

Does she LOOK like the wifey type :mjtf: Have your fun and move on
This. Dudes be telling on themselves and don't even realize it

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Most women are not fukking 2 guys a year from the age of 13
Most women don't have 17 bodies by 21, I'm explaining how it could happen. Some people don't take months or a year off after a breakup and instead try to immediately start a new relationship.

She could've lost her virginity at 17 to her boyfriend at the time, then when she hit 18 and moved for college they split up and for 2 years she was having sex once every 2 months with a different guy from an app or that she met through the club or friends putting her body count up to 12 then when she hit 21, she did that a few more times and now she's looking to slow down.

A lot of times if you ask women who say they've been single for over a year or a few months, they will tell you that they dated guys but 'it wasn't serious' that's your queue to know she was fukkin that guy for at least a few weeks before bushing him. Neither of them probably had anything to offer except sex, or more likely the breakup was still too much for her that anytime a dude seems ready to commit she bounces because she's not trying to get dumped again. There's a lot of talk about men and maladaptive coping strategies, but women are out here doing the same shyt except it's worse cause nikkas READY to commit, she ain't, and then she'll find a way to blame men for that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Most average women might date 1 dude for 2-3 years, then when she is single, she might fukk at least 2-4 dudes till she finds her next relationship.
Not even fukking, I would say dating. A 21 year old with 7 bodies is more than the average. shyt let’s keep it a buck a 21 year old man with 7 bodies is more than the average man too. There is a small minority of a both genders who are doing most of the fukking at that age.
Dawg these under 23 women are swiping thousands of men, dating hundreds of them and fukkin a handfuls a year

On the low side :mjlol:
yeah the fast ones, even if they wild out they’ll eventually slow back down. Shorty having 17 bodies means she is really about that Thot life long term.