Bad Boys III ( Bad Boys 4 life) is official confirmed by Will and Martin

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Will is still riding the Billion Dollar success of "Aladdin" (It's still selling in theaters). He has 2 more movies coming out before BB3, he doesn't want to overlap promotion. I expect a trailer this month and a full Trailer in front of his other movie "Gemini Man" in October. His animated movie with Tom Holland where he plays a Black Secret Agent drops Christmas Day: As for the January release date, it's to capitalize off the MLK Holiday Weekend. Summer is crowded and not always good for a franchise that's on a 16 year hiatus. Bad Boys 1 came out in April of 95. Part II did drop in July 03. "Black Panther" was released in Feb and won the year Domestically.

December used to be a dead zone too (Though Titanic and Avatar killed it, everything else would do lukewarm numbers) and after Star Wars, it's now the biggest grossing month of the last 4 years. January has come up as "American Sniper" and both "Ride Along" films did well in that slot. Also last year "Glass" did well in that slot. Box Office has changed in this new era. "It" did gangbusters in Sept and part 2 is about to do it again and Sept has always been a dead zone because it's after summer and kids are back in school. "Venom" and "Halloween" smashed last Oct. Expect "Joker" to do well this Oct too. I mean they are dropping a Terminator movie in Nov so again it's not about the month but the branding. MLK Weekend is a lock for Bad Boys to do well. Bad Boys is also a R-rated franchise. The 1st one did 141 WW and the 2nd one did 273 WW. BB3 should outgross part 1 and 2. Will is on a run now.

GeminiManPoster.jpeg
220px-Spies_in_Disguise_%282019%29_poster.jpg
Bad_Boys_for_Life-630591388-mmed.jpg

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I kind of already feel the story (without reading anything) is Martin has been sitting at a desk somewhere waiting for retirement. Something happens to a member of his family. Will convinces him to do it one last time for the "Bad Boys"....That's what I feel from the trailer