Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Actually three years ago, they planned on doing 3 & 4 (they were announced at the same time). And Bad Boys 4 was called Bad Boys 4 Life. But then they moved BB4 off the calendar, and Bad Boys 3 got delayed. Then they named Bad Boys 3 (For Life). They definitely didn't expect these huge numbers.

But what's good is, Will seems like he is in a place where he just wants to have fun doing movies with people he likes. And him and Martin are close, and this just rejuvenated the franchise, so we definitely will get a 4th film.
Their Breakfast Club interview basically showed Will in rare form, you can tell dude ain't chasing huge numbers anymore (although this is his biggest franchise anyways) and he just wants to do more work.

Some day though, WE NEED TO SEE WILL AS A BAD GUY IN SOMETHING.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Hollywood is down on will. I dont know If its because of the Oscar so white stuff or what but he needed this movie that's why he did it. he probably had this movie sequel planned for a rainy day anyways....

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Hollywood is down on will. I dont know If its because of the Oscar so white stuff or what but he needed this movie that's why he did it. he probably had this movie sequel planned for a rainy day anyways....
I'm confused about why people keep saying this when he owns a production company he would have been just fine either way I don't buy this narrative.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm confused about why people keep saying this when he owns a production company he would have been just fine either way I don't buy this narrative.

I know prolly. but I think it has something with seeing him start promoting on youtube so heavily. u right though it is just rumors BUT his movies have not did big numbers like they in the past...so idk

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

mr x

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

Damn, Will is PERFECT for Nickey Barnes, even has a similar look and build. Cuba Gooding was a horrible choice in American Gangster imo, Will will bring Nickey back to relevance in NY legends. Frank Lucas made dawg look like a bytch lol.

Will's talent will definitely help him as he furthers his career. When other action stars fade, he'll still be able to put in work. Looking forward to him as nicky as well.