Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GNvFWsQWMAAunjO

:blessed:

Opening Weekend just 3 More Weeks Tickets on Sales Now. Let's Get It. This is the 1st time "Bad Boys" is back in the Summer since the release of 2003 "Bad Boys II". I'll never forget that summer.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Two More Weeks to go. Black Eyed Peas dropped a video for "Tonight (Bad Boys: Ride or Die)". The song actually samples Genesis/Phil Collins. Early screenings are having glowing reviews from Fans and Critics saying it was a good entry into the Franchise. Getting to the 4th Film is very hard to keep the quality up. "John Wick 4" was able to do that last year. Hopefully they an pull this off. Also it's officially "R-Rated" but you knew Bad Boys wasn't going to be PG13.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I feel like Will kept making sequels to help Martin get some more checks. It was Martin who helped get Will cast. Who knows where his career would be if he didn't get Bad Boys. Around 94 (when the film was made) you would have thought Damon Wayans had a better shot of a big time movie career.

Edit: I hope Martin's health is ok and he was just tired in that interview.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I feel like Will kept making sequels to help Martin get some more checks. It was Martin who helped get Will cast. Who knows where his career would be if he didn't get Bad Boys. Around 94 (when the film was made) you would have thought Damon Wayans had a better shot of a big time movie career.

It’s hard to believe they’re like 3 ish years different in age. Will bout to be 56 and Martin just turned 59.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Take care of your health brehs.

Lowkey was shocked how Martin started to look by the time of Bad Boys 2. He looked much younger/healthier just a few years earlier in Life.
Hes been through alot of shyt unlike Will

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hes been through alot of shyt unlike Will
What you mean? One thing about Will is his acting gigs some requires him to get into immaculate shape like Ali. I assume he kept up some of the regimen afterward for the most part. Martin seemed like he was in alright shape but he never got jacked like Will did.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

He has a nation wide stand up tour scheduled so he better be good health wise.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
GOsk08FWEAAs2ne

One More Week. I guess I'll start my Marathon "Bad Boys Trilogy" this weekend. There are some sneak peak shows on the 3rd and 5th in some places but Previews start next Thursday the 6th. Also Will back behind the Mic. He is featured on his first "Bad Boys" Soundtrack with Sean Paul. Jaden had a few songs on the last Soundtrack. He's had two #1 Soundtrack hits with "Men in Black" and "Wild Wild West":

GOt8yQlbcAEgcKj

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Two More Weeks to go. Black Eyed Peas dropped a video for "Tonight (Bad Boys: Ride or Die)". The song actually samples Genesis/Phil Collins. Early screenings are having glowing reviews from Fans and Critics saying it was a good entry into the Franchise. Getting to the 4th Film is very hard to keep the quality up. "John Wick 4" was able to do that last year. Hopefully they an pull this off. Also it's officially "R-Rated" but you knew Bad Boys wasn't going to be PG13.

that song is ass. but it's par for the course with black eyed peas.