Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bad Boys 3 was one of the worst movies I can remember seeing in the last 5 years. Will and Martin were fine, it was the script, the directing, the story, the action scenes.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He articulated my thoughts better than I did

This is something I notice too. The flatness of the sets, the direction. It haunts NETFLIX movies. I think it's something to do with algorthrims, and a budget. When they can predict what people will watch, they don't put any effort into actual direction or cinemtography. There wasn't a single scene in the third that felt like a real place, even if some was shot in Miami. There was a unbelievably bad sequence in like a tower of fire. For sure, I don't have anywhere near the same appetite for action comedies that I did in the 90's, when I was a child, that plays a part too.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a terrible person dawg. 😢

Sometimes you gotta make the hard decisions. Well this isn’t even a hard decision. That nygga is DONE.

The last movie was basically a Mike Lowery movie anyway. I can’t be the only one that noticed. Martin was just basically there like a little side kick or something.

Use his death to elevate the series, and bring in a strong villain.

I know yall be worshipping these little celebrities nyggas but Martin is no value to anyone. He’s had his time.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Sometimes you gotta make the hard decisions. Well this isn’t even a hard decision. That nygga is DONE.

The last movie was basically a Mike Lowery movie anyway. I can’t be the only one that noticed. Martin was just basically there like a little side kick or something.

I know yall be worshipping these little celebrities nyggas but Martin is no value to anyone. He’s had his time.
It's hard considering how dynamic he was in the first 2 movies...I'll judge his performance in this new sequel though first...trailer was cool to me...optimistic

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Nıgga, if you was a director, I'd smack you.
full