Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The franchise is in a weird place.

Bad Boys 1 was a gritty, 90s action movie cult classic with a clever premise.
Bad Boys 2 was doin too much with the Bay-isms; more explosions than tact imo.
Bad Boys 3 was a blatant cash grab 15 years later to kick start a Fast n Furious caricature.

Each ensuing sequel tried to pivot into something different than it's predecessor, with mixed results. Same issue when they change the lead female/Mike's love interest every film, and not in a way that feels organic. Basically there's a lack of consistency and synergy in what they try to do, which to me has hurt the franchise.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

The face turn they gave him was ridiculous.

Man killed judges, federal attorneys, federal witnesses, Captain Howard, and Mike is just like "We need someone with your skills:mjlit:"

Damn, So the Cartel Son is back. Let me guess, he's going to either help them or break out of jail. The Post credit scene hinted at that. Well rumors are the movie is pretty much done and these are mostly reshoots. So they have time to insert him in. Based on everything he's done, him sacrificing his life for Mike might be the way to go. Anyways more set photos are coming out. Basically 3 months away till June 7th.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If Michael Bay ain’t directing with Jerry bruckheimer producing then :camby:

Martin ain’t been funny in a decade and Will ain’t will no more

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Just bring Vanessa hudgens back please
😻 😻 😻

of02qgy4jemc1.jpeg

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Love this picture. As someone who saw the OG on the Big Screen in 95, the fact they turned around a sequel this quickly was amazing. For years we were just hoping they would finish the Trilogy. "Bad Boys 4" is literally icing on the cake. I'm just going to enjoy the ride, because we really ate good off "Bad Boys and Bad Boys II" for decades. "Bad Boys For Life" also won the Domestic Box Office in 2020 so each film increased in Box Office. I know that they aren't going to keep making these forever. Also they might as well call it Bad Boys 4ever. I've read rumors a working title was called "Bad Boys: Ride or Die".

Last edited: