Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
EXCLUSIVE: BAD BOYS 4 AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, RELEASE DATE PUSHED UP TO JUNE 7. WILL GO AGAINST "THE CROW" REBOOT

I never liked the original June 14 release date because it was going up against Pixar's "Inside Out 2". It doesn't matter if Pixar is on a downward trend right now. Kids movies are always hard to go up against. This should lock it for #1 at the Box Office. "Bad Boys 4" is basically Will's big comeback movie to the Box Office. "Emancipation" basically went straight to streaming. "The Crow" is a niche type of film with the Brandon Lee version being a Classic. But all the sequels went straight to video plus there was a TV Show. It still has a cult fanbase but "Bad Boys" is a much more popular franchise. I think 50 OW should be the floor because I'm sure it will be R-Rated. Here's some more photos from the shoot Mike getting married? Oh Lord, I guess the playboy days with Cartel Queen are over, lol.

e1ec75113d90fccba8b7073766c214fe2f250b7164e7105a87ba0c3c86ed33e8.jpg

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Is mike bay directing because he's sorely missed...:hhh: the last guy was kinda mid...
No one else wants to do it breh. No one else gonna sit there and yell action after being forced to stay within the lines of all the producers request. You see how they did Justin Li out there in Fast & Furious. These kind of projects are mostly producer led.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
EXCLUSIVE: BAD BOYS 4 AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, RELEASE DATE PUSHED UP TO JUNE 7. WILL GO AGAINST "THE CROW" REBOOT

I never liked the original June 14 release date because it was going up against Pixar's "Inside Out 2". It doesn't matter if Pixar is on a downward trend right now. Kids movies are always hard to go up against. This should lock it for #1 at the Box Office. "Bad Boys 4" is basically Will's big comeback movie to the Box Office. "Emancipation" basically went straight to streaming. "The Crow" is a niche type of film with the Brandon Lee version being a Classic. But all the sequels went straight to video plus there was a TV Show. It still has a cult fanbase but "Bad Boys" is a much more popular franchise. I think 50 OW should be the floor because I'm sure it will be R-Rated. Here's some more photos from the shoot Mike getting married? Oh Lord, I guess the playboy days with Cartel Queen are over, lol.

e1ec75113d90fccba8b7073766c214fe2f250b7164e7105a87ba0c3c86ed33e8.jpg
Thought we ended off with him dating that latina unit commander, they bushed her? I hope they also bushed his long lost son being an ally to the police after all the police and judges he killed