Backlog unappreciation thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is pretty much why I haven't copped a PS4 yet.

I want to and plan to, but if I do then I'll probably never get around to the stuff I haven't played on PS3 yet.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Simple thing to solve your backlog - stop buying games for a few months.

My situation though was.... I kinda didnt realize how many games I had till one day I just happened to stack them up. For the past few years I just been so accustomed to trading games back. At best I always had a rotation of like 3-6 games.

Also, I have a game drawer so I dont like keep them out on visually on a daily basis. But after I bought COD3, when I went to my drawer and looked in I was like:ohhh:

Then I counted them up and thought about about how many I actually beat went through these phases

:gladbron::whoa::mindblown::whoo::banderas:

I'm actually good for a minute now. Barring something crazy happens like I see Destiny or The Witcher for like $5-$12. I think I will be good till at least Quantum Break drops in April:youngsabo:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
honestly wat i do is i quit videogames... and then i just come back to it and play wat i can... backlogs dont matter anymore... cause all the good games will be remastered on next gen anyways if u miss them

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I hate that they release so many games in the fall/before Christmas. It gets so dead in the summer then fall comes around and I feel like I have to play 5 hours a day just to try to keep up. I haven't even opened Rise of the Tomb Raider yet, barely put a dent in Arkham Asylum.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I hate having a large backlog. And it’s usually due to me being stuck playing one game only for a couple months or years. I ain’t buying shyt until I whittle this bytch down some more.

PS Plus got me downloading all these free games and shyt...

Now Nintendo has Timed Releases which means I gotta buy Super Mario All-Star before March.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just installed my entire library on the series x and ps5. Almost a 400 game backlog. A huge part of it was waiting on better hardware to play the last gen games.

Quick resume on the series x god send for this. On the Series x I’m playing Hitman 2, Doom 2016, and Streets of Rage 4.

On the ps5 I’m playing nba 2k21, going to stop Persona 5 and restart it with Royal.

I’m going out for surgery so I’m going to be laid up in the crib playing Uncharted Collection and Tsushima