Backlog unappreciation thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My backlog is fukking crazy. Now that Fallout 4 came out, I guess everything else will be put on hold :yeshrug:

Though I'm not liking Fallout 4 as much as the previous Fallouts, so maybe that will change.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Backlog is THe back burner

Because my current is crazy. This is the estimated time I put in

5% MGS
12% Bloodborne
6% Witcher
15% Until Dawn
2% The Order
%0 Fall Out
Madden played 5 games since release. Waste of 64$ :sadcam:

Rocket League & 2k take so much of my time

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't finished The Last of Us on PS4.....I never played it on PS3 :francis:

Currently about 17% through Arkham Knight and I bought that game on release day :russ:

Traded in Bloodborne since I couldn't get past the first 15 mins of it :mjcry:

Only game I can constantly keep playing is 2k.....since 2k16 came out I havent played much of anything except the occasional race in Drive club or Mario Kart on my Wii U.

If it wasn't for 2k it'd be hard for me to call myself a gamer as I don't really play anything else :flabbynsick:

**edit**

Oh Yea I did cop The Order last weekend with a $20 Amazon gift card I had. Played it once for about an hour and havent looked at it since

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I still haven't finished The Last of Us on PS4.....I never played it on PS3 :francis:

Currently about 17% through Arkham Knight and I bought that game on release day :russ:

Traded in Bloodborne since I couldn't get past the first 15 mins of it :mjcry:

Only game I can constantly keep playing is 2k.....since 2k16 came out I havent played much of anything except the occasional race in Drive club or Mario Kart on my Wii U.

If it wasn't for 2k it'd be hard for me to call myself a gamer as I don't really play anything else :flabbynsick:

**edit**

Oh Yea I did cop The Order last weekend with a $20 Amazon gift card I had. Played it once for about an hour and havent looked at it since

2k and idle Web surfing takes up pretty much 98% of whatever free time I have to game...had mgsv since the week after it dropped and haven't even beaten the first mission yet. ..but then I keep buying shyt, in the back of my head I know it's so I can justify buying a ps4 and basically being something other than a dedicated 2k machine

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Why is fall so crazy? Why can't these game be staggered out throughout the year. Game releases are like bird appetites. Don't eat for months and then a feat happens at once. And I know some of you brehs have backlogs that make mines look lightweight

Current situation

AC syndicate(barely on the 4th sequence)
2K16(haven't even completed the short ass story mode. Still haven't played pro-am and barely my park)
TWD season 1
Mad Max(installed it and haven't even started it)
COD BLOPS3(barely 10th ranked in MP, haven't even started campaign/zombie)
FO4(I'm still in the vault reading terminals lol. At this rate I won't even complete 10% by next year)
Arkham Knight(copped the season pass and barely dented the glut of challenges and story add ons)
TLOU R(havent finished grounded. Haven't touched left behind)

Still plan on copping TR, Just Cause 3, maybe Seige. Next year no break either. Copping SFV, Far Cry Primal, the division, UC4.

And will probably take years to finish all of them :to:
My backlog:
AC Unity
AC Brotherhood
AC Black Flag
Watchdogs
Far Cry 3
Far Cry 4
The Crew
Just Dance 2015

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I am victim of this. I had no interest in FO4(tried NV and hated it) but I decided to try it out again. I get games for cheap(esp now with the coupon deal from codeine) so its not that big a deal. My shyt would be lower if I was paying 60+ for them. Only thing that will probably stop me is running out of space :mjlol:

Yea same here, played new vegas for about 20 minutes and got bored cause I aint know what the fukk was going on or what to do.. but after that got skyrim and played through it 3 times and beat 80% of the DLC, so I want to get fallout 4 cause of all the praise and the fact that new vegas wasn't made by Bethesda.. But I am scared to spend 60 to only play it a few times

I say if it's in your backlog you probably don't want to be playing it anymore:manny:

Some games grab me and keep me, some games dont and I rarely go back to them.

fukka backlog:pacspit:

yea but I second guess myself when A game like witcher 3 doesn't grab me after a few hours when everybody else is loving the experience.. I be thinking maybe I gave up on it too soon or am doing something wrong.

You're gonna be so sick of climbing towers to unlock sections of your map with all those Ubi games :mjlol:

Aye that's one reason far cry 3 never got beat and 4 is in the same boat.

as for my backlog
Arkham knight about 30%
Witcher 3 maybe 15%
Far cry 4 25%
Madden 7 games played in franchise and about a full season of MUT
NBA 2k16 half way through my second season
wwe 2k16 gets the most burn right now, I am on the main roster of my career

I want fallout 4, I think I want MGS V but there is no way I am going to finish anymore than two of those games listed

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My backlog is in 100+ game area. I know im not going to be able to play them all.

I wish i had these problems when i was a kid and had all the time in the world to play them.

I dont understand the appeal of buying day 1. I can wait 6-12 months get at like 1/3 the cost and have it be patched and actually working. Buy like 4 games for the price of 1 new one.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
My backlog is in 100+ game area. I know im not going to be able to play them all.

I wish i had these problems when i was a kid and had all the time in the world to play them.

I dont understand the appeal of buying day 1. I can wait 6-12 months get at like 1/3 the cost and have it be patched and actually working. Buy like 4 games for the price of 1 new one.
That's my problem, like right now I am just fiending to buy fallout. But yes it is better to buy the game when it's convenient for you and you have no other distractions

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm skipping FO4 so I can finish up my backlog before next Feb.

-> Soma (half way done)
-> Ys: Celceta (nearly finished)
-> Batman (nearly finished)
->The Wolf Among Us
-> Ori and the Blind Forest (nearly finished)
-> Journey
-> Flower
-> Rogue Legacy
-> Bloodborne DLC

Probably some other shyt as well.