Backlog unappreciation thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why is fall so crazy? Why can't these game be staggered out throughout the year. Game releases are like bird appetites. Don't eat for months and then a feat happens at once. And I know some of you brehs have backlogs that make mines look lightweight

Current situation

AC syndicate(barely on the 4th sequence)
2K16(haven't even completed the short ass story mode. Still haven't played pro-am and barely my park)
TWD season 1
Mad Max(installed it and haven't even started it)
COD BLOPS3(barely 10th ranked in MP, haven't even started campaign/zombie)
FO4(I'm still in the vault reading terminals lol. At this rate I won't even complete 10% by next year)
Arkham Knight(copped the season pass and barely dented the glut of challenges and story add ons)
TLOU R(havent finished grounded. Haven't touched left behind)

Still plan on copping TR, Just Cause 3, maybe Seige. Next year no break either. Copping SFV, Far Cry Primal, the division, UC4.

And will probably take years to finish all of them :to:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
great problem to have.
my backlog is ridiculous and I haven't even put in fallout4 yet.
off the top of my head the only thing i need is persona.. uncharted.. and maybe street fighter. I'm good for a while...

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Damn breh I wouldn't even attempt to play all those at once:wow: My backlog was much worse last gen but black friday will probably change that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think people get caught up in the release hype and buy whatever comes out when they see others playing. I had to stop myself from buying BLOPS3 when FO4 was right around the corner. I think I'm done for the year. I might cop some cheap shyt until UC4 come out.

I am victim of this. I had no interest in FO4(tried NV and hated it) but I decided to try it out again. I get games for cheap(esp now with the coupon deal from codeine) so its not that big a deal. My shyt would be lower if I was paying 60+ for them. Only thing that will probably stop me is running out of space :mjlol:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I never knew how people had backlogs. I just buy 1 game at a time.

But I just got a jailbroken ps3 and been downloading a bunch of games :wow:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sighs I'm still trudging through last gen's back log.

Oblivion GOTY (only about 10hrs in)
Borderlands 2 (haven't started)
Fallout 3: GOTY (just started the DLC)
Fallout New Vegas:Ultimate Edition (haven't started)
Dragon Age (about 12hrs in)
Far Cry 4 (haven't started)
Alan Wake (haven't started)
Tomb Raider (about 3hrs in)
The Last Of Us (about 5hrs in)
Batman Arkham Origins (haven't started)
Metal Gear Rising (haven't started)
GTA4 (haven't started)
Crysis 2 (about 3hrs in)
Ico/Shadow of Colossus (haven't started)
Prince of Persia collection (finished Sands of Time about 3hrs in Warrior Within)
Okami HD (haven't started yet)

I put my foot down. I will not get a PS4 until I'm atleast 3/4 thru this backlog. I still got ps2 and Xbox games to finish :shaq2:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
College brehs I remember the days when I could have the time to finish games multiple times nowadays I'm lucky enough to finish it once.
I still have Metal Gear Phantom Pain, Dragon Age Inquisition,Shadow of Colossus HD, Ducktales HD, The Walking Dead Season 2, Super Meat Boy, Super Time Force.