Back in wrestlings GOAT era..were you watching Monday Nitro, Monday Night Raw or ECW?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
WWE until the NWO came out

Then WWE when DX, the rock and austin came into character the company started to copy that ECW swag with the tables and chairs.

I always watched ECW since it came on late friday nights on the MSG channel

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:whoa: :whoa: So we goin' act like the cruiserweights, DDP, Sting, Luger, Flair and NWO wasn't that fiyah? :patreeze:

Nah, after 98 all them nikkas stopped coming out during the first hour, except for the opening set. I admit there were some decent mid/low tier matches, but not enough to keep me interested. A 20 min promo with Austin, Rock, Vince etc >>>>> than that first Nitro hour.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Raw
As a cdn we didn't get nitro till the next day.

But we got them special doc hendrix specials telling us about house shows I'm canada

sent from royalty via tapatalk

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I was pro-Nitro til Austin and Rock took over. ECW come on before football on my Local COX TV :krs:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
It went like
Raw>Ecw>WCW

Wcw had too many racist looking trailer trash wrestlers. And they couldnt curse and had so many restrictions. I remember when somebody once brought a steel chair from under the ring and they called it an unidentified object. They could say steel chair. Nitro was always salty of raw from 97 and on
I felt like Eric Bishoff would be backstage like
guy-crying-gif-i3.gif

I remember he challenged McMahon to a fight like from Nitro :heh:

I remember when they tried to have booker T act like The Rock talking about his 500 dollar shirts :heh:

I was a big fan of Raven though. his character was one of the best of alltime imo
What about me? What about raven used to be my shyt.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Goat Era was probably the '80s, but after that the era from 1996-2000 was the best modern era

Man, WCW was the SHIIIIIIIT back in the late '90s.

The NWO

Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Chris Jericho, Alex Wright, Ultimo Dragon

They were the ones who brought the luchadores with nikkaz like La Parka and Rey Misterio and Juventud Guerrero and Konnan and would have all those crazy moves.

Hollywood Hogan

Sting

Diamond Dallas Page

Hall & Nash

Remember when they kicked Bret Hart out of the WWF and he ended up in the NWO in WCW?

That was the dopest era.

Plus you had ECW nikkaz like Raven and Perry Saturn

WWF was losing it's lunch for like 3 or 4 years at that point.

The day Vince McMahon bought WCW was the day that I quit watching wrestling, STR8 up.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as i hit Jr. High stopped watchin that shyt, had to be around like 99. But watched it from 90-99 fo sho

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Once Nitro came on I only really cared about WWE when it pertained to Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart. DDP was my guy on that show. DDP vs Sting, DDP vs Hogan, DDP vs Goldberg>>>>

In 99' when WCW started going down the drain I made the switch back to Raw full time when Big Show and Jericho made the switch.

ECW was for shock factor and absurdity. I would be up in the middle of the night watching sabu and rob van dam jump over the ropes with no regard for themselves. :patreeze:

:noah: :to: So much memories