back in elementary/high school what did you do in gym class??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
High School we had alternating activities depending on the semester. I had weight training, Basketball, Volleyball and some bootleg hockey. Some days we'd just do a few exercises and then they'd let us ball. Some days we did shyt and just sat on the bleachers the whole period.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: ass serious they had us doing this shyt everyday as a warmup

then we hooped all goddamn long after :ehh:

:ohhh: our coach might've been a pedo

sitting in the cut like :shaq:

while we :stylin: our ass off :merchant:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my middle school gym class in Harlem had a group of 10+ kids inside the gym randomly jumping other kids NWO style they wouldn't get too hurt just thrown to the floor and stomped, we all got jumped and then join them to jump more kids
every class assignment was basically cancelled, the coach gave no fukks :heh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

damn i remember we used to click up and terrorize the other kids :wow:

catch em slippin in the field on the side of the gym (blindspot) and beat tha shyt outta them

my click was The Wrecking Crew :ufdup:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Coach:"today were going to play hockey and go to the weight room the last 30 min...."

Class:"DODGEBALLLL"

Coach: :beli:

All we ever played was dodgeball

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Elementary favs: standing in a circle and rippling then going under the parachute, dodgeball, and FIELD DAY.

Then in high school I bribed my coach with breakfast every day for a week to pass me. It was first period! No one wants to do their hair then run laps.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
elementary - dodgeball, baseball, kickball, basketball, flag football, basketball while sitting in those scooters, ball school, gymnastics - shyt was fun

middle and high school - the fun stopped; nikkas had to get that athletic rep:leostare: swimming, archery (:skip:), track, tennis, golf, touch football, soccer, gymnastics, basketball, weight room, hockey, skating, volleyball

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
We had to do the mile run,push ups, pull up, sit ups, suicides,lift weights (high school) , all kinds of sports, we were tested on this often. Our grade depended on passing these test and dressing out. At one school I went to we had to run laps before we got to play for recess around the black top. If the class got in trouble sometimes she would add on laps.

In another gym class in elem school we had gym everyday. We had to run around a huge ass soccer field. If a student got on their second lap before you finished your first you had to run another lap.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Sit and talk to my friends, I was the tall kid whoever one thought could play basketball so nikkas would pick me first but I was too nonathletic for all that. nikka, im a nerd.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In elementary school, we'd threw a handball off a wall, and somebody had to catch it. If they dropped the ball in the process, they had to run to the wall and tag it:ld: